Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look at this from Powder Valley!

atbarr

Earlier this week, they posted they were shipping orders for powder placed the first week in August. It seems to me, 3 days is a great improvement.

Edited by atbarr

Sure , it's easy to get items out quick when you have like 6 products in stock.

Well if people would stop going crazy and ordering 200k primers and 60lbs plus of powder things would be in stock. Then turn around and try to sell it because they ordered another 200k at another website that came in first.

Just my .02

Edited by deerassassin22

Sure , it's easy to get items out quick when you have like 6 products in stock.

Well if people would stop going crazy and ordering 200k primers and 60lbs plus of powder things would be in stock. Then turn around and try to sell it because they ordered another 200k at another website that came in first.

Just my .02

+1, we are our own worst enemy. I can see buying a little extra as a cushion but those guys buying 200k worth of primers are just screwing the rest of us.

Living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean we have to order by bulk to compensate for the high shipping charges. you guys in the CONUS are so lucky; couple clicks of a mouse and you can get powder and primers to your door in a week.

I know, call the waaaahmbulance haha

I just got 10,000 federal small pistol primers from powder vally last week. The guy I talked to says that they only got 60,000 in since dec. They have 3,000,000 on backorder from federal just for spp.

They are lying. I did a group buy of 100,000+ Federal SPP right before they stopped taking back orders. They arrived in late June.

Hoard, Hoard, Hoard, that is why there is a problem. Look at .22 ammo, some places asking $70-$90 for a brick, ridiculous. Hoarding is what caused the prices to rise & the shortage. I try to maintain a 1-1/2 year supply based on my yearly use. If push comes to shove I will shoot less but not pay ridiculous prices. For those charging ridiculous prices, I hope they can't sell anything, and when they do, I hope they take big losses. Stop hoarding and supply will return with reasonable prices.

Anyone seen any Ramshot Tac anywhere? I've been able to get primers...but I can't find Tac for my rifle to save my life...

I've been looking for H335 and TAC for months now. I ended up settling on R 10x and 2000mr. 2000mr is actually pretty good.