Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! Sorry for the brief delay in comms, we are working hard to make this agreat match and reaffirm your faith in us. The prize table is already looking AMAZING and more agreements are coming in daily. I finally got the first hotel agreement, it is SWEET which is why it took so lok. This hotel is about 2 years old and a beautiful property about 26 miles from the range, it is one of the closests and near plenty to eat and entertainment.

Holiday Inn Express and Suites

3901 Victory Dr

Columbus, GA 31903

Rate code is SE3

706-507-7080

Rate is $80.00 a night but I only have 55 at this rate, so please hurry. RO's no need to book at this time, I'll take care of you.

I will have another hotel just as fantastic within 1.5 miles of this one but it will be at $99.00 per night, it is a Hampton Inn, but the rate will not be locked until Monday.

There is no RV hook-up on site.

The rules will be posted on Monday, there will be NOTHING out of the ordinary so no need to worry, in a nutshell 1 gun stage is worth 100 point, 2 gun, 125, 3 gun 150. 1 A or 2 hits to neutralize.

Sign in will be available at the match hotel above on Thursday and Friday, times TBA but needless to say we will be there as late as necessary. At the range early on Friday is also an option.

Any other questions post them up.

Thank you all for your support and keep passing the word, still have some space available.

BigHamp

Edited by BigHamp

Got the hotel booked. We are shooting Saturday and Sunday, correct?

The rules will be posted on Monday, there will be NOTHING out of the ordinary so no need to worry, in a nutshell 1 gun stage is worth 100 point, 2 gun, 125, 3 gun 150. 1 A or 2 hits to neutralize.

FYI. 1 gun stage is worth 100 point, 2 gun, 125, 3 gun 150 isn't ordinary anymore.

Booked as well. Looking forward to meeting you Jesse.

FYI. 1 gun stage is worth 100 point, 2 gun, 125, 3 gun 150 isn't ordinary anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a couple of questions. What should I expect at this match. Run and gun mostly or something more technical in nature. Basically wondering what skills I should be spending the most time working on. What is the longest ranges on what target sizes for rifle should I expect to see. My buddy said I should expect to see a lot of physical stages and warned me to try to get in better shape. Working on that again now. Just trying to get some intel thanks again.

Yep that requires more math. A friend of mine made a scoring program for me but it does everything by 100 point stages.

My buddy just got on the wait list at 166. Does anyone know where the cutoff is or what his chances of making in are. Maybe Big Hamp can help me out here.

Ditto I am wait listed at number 168...!