Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

Can anyone get to that site now, I can't. Do I have to wait until 8? Also do you have to be military to play?

Do we have to wait on site to go live before signing in? The old way we could have all data filled out and when the clock struck 8 hit the submit button.

Mark, did you get in? I put in a squad request for you, Mike, and Tommy if you all don't RO.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the scoring system still be that IDPA crap?

Awe you mean where you actually have to make good shots on paper. I like it.Pat
Let someone shoot you in the D zone and tell me it not a good shot afterwards.
Yea but I would be around to complain about it not so much with an A zone hit. A byproduct of the current 2 anywhere to neutralize scoring is sloppy shooting. It is there match let them score it how they want without bashing on it. The same people will still win regardless.Pat

Only one way to find out! What I dislike is that it takes longer to score than shoot which means less time to shoot!

I haven't spoken to Aaron today, but rules should be posted soon AND it will have the scoring system we will use. Yes, there is a refund-I need to confirm the cut off date. There is a non-refunable $50.00 adminstration fee no matter when you withdraw. I will endeavor to confirm the cut off date and advise you accordingly...but seriously-I'm getting calls from people in the UK wanting to come play and it isn't Mike.45!

Never quite understood the "administrative fee". If there are shooters on the wait list, shouldn't be any issues.... oh well

I'm entered in the match. Guess I have to figure it out within a couple days then

Volunteer to do registration and or MD for a match and you'll understand :roflol: I kid....This will be an awesome match. Glad to see all the ladies and men coming to play...Don't forget handwarmers!

If you shoot with Jesse you will wait. Because he has devious gaming mind and it take average RO long time to decide if what they just was was what they saw, is it legal? and then, where is Jesse? Then everybody laugh, but no one knows what happened, Jesse have to explain. Then another round of thought. Hard to explain without being there. Fun as hell to watch.

Wow!!! What a great response!

I've been working real hard to get sponsors and the other logistics needed for this event to be great and carry on the legacy of the Fort Benning 3-Gun Challenge, but the cost has been a poor web site. Please don't think it is from lack of planning, just short on execution time. I plan to have the site up and looking nice with rules and goodies by Wens. Round counts will come a little later...

As far as the admin fee goes, it was necessary to keep the cost low, most of you know me, if you don't ask somebody. If you change your mind to go hunt Mule deer, that hurts timing and staff and I need to not go in the hole. If your straight up and the situation dictates, I will give you a full refund, but I need a restocking fee to help keep the last minute fall out to a minimum. Hell once you see how tough the shooting will be a lot may want to back out! Seriously, I'm not trying to hurt your pockets.

More important is register now, details to follow, but my word on this, you will get an amazing match. Trust me this year, next year I will not have to ask.

BigHamp

Will the scoring system still be that IDPA crap?

Awe you mean where you actually have to make good shots on paper. I like it.Pat
Let someone shoot you in the D zone and tell me it not a good shot afterwards.
Yea but I would be around to complain about it not so much with an A zone hit. A byproduct of the current 2 anywhere to neutralize scoring is sloppy shooting. It is there match let them score it how they want without bashing on it. The same people will still win regardless.Pat

Only one way to find out! What I dislike is that it takes longer to score than shoot which means less time to shoot!

I haven't spoken to Aaron today, but rules should be posted soon AND it will have the scoring system we will use. Yes, there is a refund-I need to confirm the cut off date. There is a non-refunable $50.00 adminstration fee no matter when you withdraw. I will endeavor to confirm the cut off date and advise you accordingly...but seriously-I'm getting calls from people in the UK wanting to come play and it isn't Mike.45!

Never quite understood the "administrative fee". If there are shooters on the wait list, shouldn't be any issues.... oh well

I'm entered in the match. Guess I have to figure it out within a couple days then

Volunteer to do registration and or MD for a match and you'll understand :roflol: I kid....This will be an awesome match. Glad to see all the ladies and men coming to play...Don't forget handwarmers!

Handwarmers I bet its going to be a really nice down there compared to here that time of year.

Pat

Hello All. For those of you who contacted me yesterday, the site isback up and running. It is currently being updated as the information comes in so ocheck back often. The registration button is working and we still have a few slots left. See you there!

Can anyone get to that site now, I can't. Do I have to wait until 8? Also do you have to be military to play?

Do we have to wait on site to go live before signing in? The old way we could have all data filled out and when the clock struck 8 hit the submit button.

Mark, did you get in? I put in a squad request for you, Mike, and Tommy if you all don't RO.

Yep , I am in, but I am not working this one. I believe Gomer and Tommy are RO'ing.