Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

Hello all! Well as you can tell the Fort Benning 3-Gun is for all intents and purpose dead…

However, now that I am retired let’s play!

I am proud to introduce the South Eastern 3-Gun Challenge this year on 7-8 December at the AMAZING National Security Associates Range in Cusseta, GA. This facility is located on the back peremiter of Fort Benning and only 20 minutes from Krilling Range. NSA offers 700 acres and we are pleased to bring you this match from the same crew that brought you the FB3G for 6 years (4 of them pretty awesome with scores too :roflol: ).

This years’ event will offer 8 challenging stages three 3-Gun courses, four 2-Gun courses, and one 1-gun. Of course since we are not on Fort Benning, and in my typical fashion we are moving forward prior to being completely ready so some of the trade mark items like the Stryker will not be on deck, but please believe we will challenge your ability and make certain you have a great time. The stages will be challenging and some will be technical, but you don’t need to be a selection grad to successfully complete them.

SE3GC 2013 will take place 7-8 Dec 2013 at NSA, Cusseta, GA (www.teamnsa.com). On-line registration will begin the first week of August. The WONDERFUL Ms. Kitty, Sandra Orvig :bow: will be leading stats and most of the old crew will be involved with some new faces added to the mix. Hotel arrangements are being made at this time.

Vendors will be allowed to sell and trade in a fully climate controlled building, food will be awesome and every day will end with free beer and story telling at the range :cheers: .

Because I want this to be a success and have great stage on a short time-line entry’s will be limited, you already know the quality so don’t wait…

I will post information here and on the new web site as soon as details are solidified. As always my preference is slow accurate info now, and a world-class event in December.

Our goal, as always is to bring you a world-class event, with a great prize table, lots of surprises, and a few twists.

Sponsors, the requests will be emailed out as soon as possible in the mean time if you are planning to sponsor, especially if you will require shooter slots please email fb3gunmd@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your support, we look forward to seeing you in December!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron, that is at the end of a scheduled mule deer hunt for me, but if i can make it buddy I'll be there, if not count me in for next year. glad to see retirement won't slow you down. and dont worry about the scores we do this for fun anyway,............right!!!!!

trapr

Hello all! It has been an exciting few days! Many sponsors are contacting me with interest so please keep it coming! The sponsor letter will not be finalized until mid week but if you email me your interested I'll get it to you immediatly. I know this match is short notice, but it needs to be done the first weekend in December seems so pointless with out an amazing match in the Fort Benning area, and with the help of our sponsors this one will be AMAZING!!!!

Registration is tentatively scheduled to start at 8:00pm on 7 August so as not to interfere with any previously scheduled shooting enjoyment. The only thing better than saving a lot on car insurance is signing-up (and getting in) the SE3GC on humpday whoop whoop!

We need great staff so send me or sandra an email if you want to have fun working!

Thank you all again for your support I never thought I would do this without being directed, but I miss it and so do the boys. Can't wait to see you all!

R,

Aaron Hampton

Match Director

SE3GC 2013

OK....so if you are interested in ROing, please send me an email to sorvig@comcast.net. Put in the subject line 2013 SE3GC RO. I've had several people contact me already-so you will see some of the "ole crew!". Please DO NOT pm me on Enos. I need to keep all email requests, etc in one place!

ROs will shoot on Friday. The "regular match" will shoot 7-8. Each RO's will have 2 nights room (Fri and Sat) paid for at 1/2 the match hotel rate. Like always, if two ROs stay in the same room, the room will be covered for those nights. Just to be clear, if you require a room for a 3rd night, that night is your responsibility.

Still working out the details on when/where registration will be, but as soon as I have that information dialed in, I will post here to keep everyone informed.

Woohoo and see you there!

Sandra

2013 SE3GC Stats

I have been doing the math, and rechecking figures. The 2013 SE3GC will be $250.00 and Jr's will be $125.00 with a parent or guardians registration. Active Duty will also be eligible for discounts in the form of scholarships donated by sponsors. These re limited in number and are first come first considered.

So far things are looking REALLY good on the sponsorship front.

Signed up so far:

Leatherman Tool Group

EOTech

Freedom Munitions

Extreme Bullets

Black Rain Ordnance

And MANY others have requested info and are determining level!

I understand some may be concerned about the match since it will not be hosted by Fort Benning... Fear not the flavor will remain and we will have a few surprises and definitely a couple treats!

Please feel free to contact me here or via email with and questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,

Aaron Hampton

Match Director

2013 SE3GC

md@se3gc.com

I only missed 2 FB3Gs .... and regret both of them.

Aaron, if my calendar allows I will be there Bro...

OMG! Could it really be that there will be a Mike.45 sighting 3 times in one year.... :wub:

Not that many girls get that lucky honey ....but for you anything !! xx

Hello all! I've been pretty busy with the response to this match!!! Absolutely not complaining, just a little surprised! I'm can' thank you all enough for the confidence you have in our ability to come back in a new location and give you a world class match, I am humbly confident that we will exceed your expectations and justify your faith!

I'd advise you get your sign in figure ready...

The web site is up, poorly. At least a page that is located in the proper URL is up! I'm not very artistic and my web guy is in school right now sooooo you have a page with a sign in link, and a promise to get a better site up asap and well before it is needed.

I am working some VERY good rates at local hotels, with a little luck I'll have them up the week following registration, with an email going to all those that made the cut and wait list. If your exceptionally proactive the new facility is 23 minutes from the 8th Division road access point for Fort Benning, so any hotel in Columbus is suitable just allow an extra 30 minutes of travel, but you save the Entry Control Point.

Please keep the questions, comments and sponsors coming! I really has been too long.

Thank you,

Aaron Hampton

Match Director

2013 SE3GC