Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

Flexmoney

grrrrr.....

Here is one that bugs the hell out of me...

Hey moderator, I know this is in the wrong place...but I want to post here anyway. So, move it if you need to.

Hmmm...you know you are posting in the worng place...but, you'd rather create work for the (volunteer) moderator and have them move the posts for you.

OK...how about this instead. Moderator deletes you massive thread drift...the one you took so much time to type out.

babe.gif

Hey moderator, I know this is in the wrong place...but I want to post here anyway. So, move it if you need to.

I never thought of that, can't wait to start using it. It will save ME soo much time!! Just Kidding Flexinator!

I hate that my C-more seems to be loosing it's elevation adjustment. I sent it next day air to C-more for them to tell me thay can't finad anything wrong. ARGH!!

I hate gastrointestinal distress.

I hate not being able to find a place to get a flu shot since I get one every year.

I hate missing two weeks from the gym due to illness.

I hate being even weaker than I was before because of both the layoff and the illness.

I hate travel...!

You and me both. Anybody that thinks travelling is fun, especially biz travel is either nuts or has a private jet. Commericial airtravel has to be the filthiest, most undignified mode of transportation ever devised.

I hate those free screensavers!

Figured they're great to show some colorful wildlife to my 2-year old daughter and she really enjoyed them.

But now that I want them out, I try to unsubscribe from being sent daily ads and their unsubscribe page returns an error message...:(

I hate midterms.

I hate studying for them, taking them, agonizing over the score, not getting them back the next week and continuing to agonize, having to argue with the professor when I do get it back because he worded the question poorly or graded my answer seemingly without reading it...

Hee hee hee hee hee. Being a mod on 3 other boards, I can acutely feel your pain Flex.

I've found the key is moderating......WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE!!!

I hate not having money for a reloader, and living 45 miles away from the nearest friend with a loader.

I hate having only 7 days in a week and trying to find time to work full time, be a full time student, teach an EMT class, shoot, practice, spend time with the fam, etc.........ugh.

I hate not being able to shoot my new Limited blaster due to the above mentioned time constraints.

:angry:

Just to get a head start - since its only Wednesday....

I hate the f@#$ IDIOTS who think pamphlet advertising is cool! I'm gonna f^%$ break the next guys kneecaps that even dares to place any piece of paper under my windshield wipers/into my gate/under my door/in my post box/etc...!!!

And no, I do not care what the f$#% the pamphlets cost...I will collect them and burn them on your doorstep! Pay for f*&^% TV time, at least I can turn that off!

:angry::angry::angry:

I hate final exams. (starting on Saturday, through next Friday.) I hate Evidence, Practice Court and Professional Responsibility. I hate law school. I hate law.

I just want to do something else...but I can't, because I have lots and lots of debt (which I also hate).

I hate reality shows!

Looks like the TV here can only broadcast this crap!

The only option I'd vote (nominate the show for exclusion) is never present!

My next filter for TV programs will be: if it's B&W keep switched on, otherwise turn automatically off.