Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Bullet International Only a Two week wait

nathandewalt

Just got an email back from black bullet international and they said that they are only about two weeks backordered at present. I hear good things about their moly coted bullets but have never personally tried them. Figured yall might want a heads up due to everywhere else not even taking orders..

Nathan

Edited by nathandewalt

Wow, I ordered some a month ago and they shipped in 2 days. Strange.

Same with my order. Ordered yesterday, shipped today.

If it is in stock they ship within 2 days. I ordered 4 cases, he had two available. He will ship the others in the next two week cycle.

I just got a case also as everyone else was backordered. Shipped in a couple days and the price is great. Haven't shot any yet, but they look great. If they shoot well, i'll probably switch to them full time also.

Is it a new owner? A few years ago I placed orders and never got product. I was never charged for anything but I never saw any bullets.

Yes! New owner, improved/repaired machines and process. Chandler is really stepping up to bring BBI back.

We are running as fast as we can. 16 hours a day and 7 days a week since January. Currently the backlog is less than 2 weeks on most orders. If it grows to 4 weeks we will discontinue taking orders as well to get fully caught back up with a substantial inventory on the shelf. We do appreciate the orders and are trying diligently not to disappoint.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well, this thread aught to change their ship times considerably.

Yes, thanks to another thread elsewhere on this forum I learned of these bullets.

SO I ordered a case of 230RN in 45acp on the 25th. Besides, I have more ordered elsewhere from 3 weeks ago and not heard a peep from them as of yet.

Need em for slapping bowling pins around once a month.

Edited by Buzi

I guess they had burned some serious midnight oil.

This morning I got a email saying they shipped my order:

1 | 45-230-CS | 45 ACP / 230Grain - RN | |

45-230 Options: CASE (QTY-2000)

Ordered on the Feb 25, 2013.

I love the 200 grn round nose 45 acp for single stack.

I was shooting 200gr SWCs and RN (plated). Tried Precision SWCs and got a number of failures on 1 stage alone. Apparently the the XD(M) didn't like SWCs or I'm just doing something wrong. So from a reliability standpoint I've moved only to RNs. And bumping up to 230 so I need less powder to make PF.

When I saw that BBI was actually taking orders I figured I'd give them a try. Just starting out with 500 23gr. RN. but then again I'm also waiting for Xtreme Bullets and Bayou to catch up. But in the meantime, I have no problems using BBI. Or at least I hope I have no problem. We'll find out when they come in.

I placed an order for a case of 180 grain 40's when I first saw this post and received the shipped email yesterday. Way less than 2 weeks but I don't remember specifically how much less.

I figure even if my new SVI limited gun doesn't like them I will be able to turn them quickly.

My order just arrived via USP. Poor woman that delivered them asked me to come to the truck to get them. That box was heavy! LOL

She said gratefully 'thank God you were here. I was afraid I'd have to lug this to the door. That box is so heavy, I barely got it into my truck!"

. I guess they

win big on shipping with USP by shipping iwth that ship by the box program no matter how heavy. That box had a 'case' of 230gr RN in it. Full to the brim.

So, placed order FEB 25 and got email notice of shipping on March 5.

So, quick go swamp them with orders.

Next on my hit list is Bayou bullets as I've just learned of them recently thanks to these very forums. However they have craftily hidden their order sheet

from public view during the storm.

Edited by Buzi