Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Up Your Dillon Order Dates Please

tunaman

I got my FedEx notice today and was jumping from joy, until I found out it was everything except the dies.

Waiting was never one of my strong points but I'm trying to contain myself. What else can one do?

Seriously though, I was able to score 500 more rounds of 9mm that at least holds me over for awhile longer so that is a good thing!!

It looks like some of you are getting your machines now and should be having fun setting them up. I'm still at the point that I love reloading as much as shooting but I'm sure that will eventually wear off as they say. For now, Too much fun !!

Richard

Ordered Feb. 24th,

XL650 9mm Conversion kit

Quick change tool head

9mm dies

Small Pistol Plate for case feeder

No word on any of it yet. Maybe in another week or two.

Richard

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conversion for .45 ACP, deluxe quick-change, and a .45 crimp die. Ordered today through Brian.

On my doorstep today. 4 weeks and 1 day after my order confirmation.

Well I must say I am impressed. Dillon must be getting a little caught up or I am just lucky.

Ordered the following on February 25 and my CC was charged today for everything except the XL 650. I will post again when that has shipped.

Dillon 1" Bench Wrench

Dillon Powder Check

XL 650

Caliber Conversion Kit to be Included: .45 ACP

XL 650 Caliber Conversion Kit

Caliber Type: .40 S&W

XL 650 Casefeeder - 110 Volt

Casefeeder Size: Large Pistol(38/357,40 S&W and larger)

XL 650 Quick Change

XL 650 Small Priming System

XL 650 Spare Parts Kit

OK I ordered all of the above on February 25 on Dillon's website (order was actually entered into their system on February 28). My CC was pre authorized on March 18 for everything except the XL 650. Shipping email was received on March 20 and shipment was received on March 23.

Today my CC was pre authorized for the XL 650 and I got the shipping email with tracking info. The press will be here on Saturday.

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by USA1911

Should I worry yet??

I Ordered a 550 with all the goodies, along with .40 and 9mm dies and conversion kits on Feb 16th. The money was charged to my credit card a couple days later and a receipt was emailed to me.

Haven't heard anything since. People who ordered after me have been getting their presses, or have been getting partial shipments on the available portions of their order.

Ordered from BE on 2/25:

Trimmer, roller handle, 223 Conversion Kit and a bunch of other accessories.

Received most of the order yesterday 4/4: All except a 650 Quick Change Kit and my 223 trim die.

Currently I can load 45acp, and of the other 3 rounds I plan on reloading (9mm, 223 and 300BLK) I have like all but one component for each of them. Missing a die here or a conversion kit there, etc. But I'm getting closer.

ordered 2 extra 650 tool heads along with 2 extra powder measures ..also 2 caliber change over kits ( 9mm 45acp).all about 5:00 pm central time on 4/4/13 ..had a shipping tracking number in my email by 9 am next morning

double checked ..its coming fed-ex and is scheduled for 4/12/13 for delivery

Edited by usmc90

Should I worry yet??

I Ordered a 550 with all the goodies, along with .40 and 9mm dies and conversion kits on Feb 16th. The money was charged to my credit card a couple days later and a receipt was emailed to me.

Haven't heard anything since. People who ordered after me have been getting their presses, or have been getting partial shipments on the available portions of their order.

Who did you order from?

Should I worry yet??

Who did you order from?

I ordered thru Brian.

I just counted, I start the 8th week tomorrow. Hopefully it'll arrive this week.

Should I worry yet??

Who did you order from?

I ordered thru Brian.

I just counted, I start the 8th week tomorrow. Hopefully it'll arrive this week.

Keep us posted. I am interested on this as well. I ordered through BE (great guy), but i also see people who ordered after i did who got their presses already. The only difference is that those people who ordered after i did ordered 650s, rather than the 550 i ordered. I am not really worried about it yet though, i just hope it didnt get lost in transit like my dillon scale did.

If you order though BE you are fine.

He charges and orders immediately.

If ordering Dillon direct:

Dillon charges just prior ti shipment..if you get charged from Dillon

and don't get a shipment in over a 7-10 days then worry.

If you order though BE you are fine.

He charges and orders immediately.

If ordering Dillon direct:

Dillon charges just prior to shipment..if you get charged from Dillon

and don't get a shipment in over a 7-10 days then worry.

Thanks SD1... that makes sense. That's what I've seen posted, somebody charged then shipping occurred soon afterwards.

I'm kinda confused by the timing of what i've read here but i ordered my dillon 550 and accessories on 2013-02-26 and received all my accessories except the press on Friday. I was sure the press would come today but no...

edit to say i ordered through BE and it's a pretty basic setup in .45acp

Edited by jeepdawg

I'm kinda confused by the timing of what i've read here but i ordered my dillon 550 and accessories on 2013-02-26 and received all my accessories except the press on Friday. I was sure the press would come today but no...

edit to say i ordered through BE and it's a pretty basic setup in .45acp

Did you get your dies already?

Yep. got the Dies, strong mount, roller handle, parts kit, pickup tubes, wrenches, toolholder, vinyl cover all last Friday.

Fortunately i've been entertaining myself by building a new workbench, cabinets and repainting the garage.

Seemed like a good way to pass the time :goof:

seems different parts of the country getting things differntley.. Was just in my local gun dealer a cpl. of hours ago..he actually has (2) dillon 650's , (1) rl550B and (2)sq. deals just sitting on the show room floor.. bought mine from him last thursday..hmmmm. go figure

seems different parts of the country getting things differntley.. Was just in my local gun dealer a cpl. of hours ago..he actually has (2) dillon 650's , (1) rl550B and (2)sq. deals just sitting on the show room floor.. bought mine from him last thursday..hmmmm. go figure

And which shop would that be???

He won't ship...he's kind of a dick .. As he puts it ..if people can't put feet in my store i don't need them as a customer .... he's same with all powders primers bullets etc ... he seems to always have stuff