Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Up Your Dillon Order Dates Please

tunaman

I had Brian cancel my order last week, so someone got bumped up on the delivery schedule. I got impatient, not too pleased about the delay with their professional grade press, and had more important things come up for the $2600+ dollars for now. More importantly, it is nearly impossible to get components to load with, so little sense to have that much wrapped up in a press I can't even use.

It certainly wasn't Brian's fault and I will be placing another order through him when things settle down. I'm just glad I have my 550 and all the components I have for my regular calibers, as that has kept me busy for the time being.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also ordered on 2/16/13 Ordered the 650 with As it should be and everything to go with it that I didn't have for my single stage press.

Will a confirmation be sent when the order is placed? I received confirmation today for my order 2/19/13. I know Dillon's site say 4-6 week turn around time.

Thanks

Edited by jackson923

I ordered a Super 1050 B and a Powder Check System on 1-17-2013 in 45 acp. Still waiting. I do have a 550 B and two single stage presses to hold me over until it arrives. I got lucky and stocked up on brass, bullets, powder and primers in early September.

on 1/29 I ordered a 650 in 9mm (as it should be pakcage) and a conversion kit for 45 ACP, toolhead, powder die and large pistol casefeed plate from Brian (I did not order any dies). I had a Dillon gift certificate that Brian could not redeem so I ordered a case feeder and spare parts kit directly from Dillon.

I received the press, toolhead, and powder die on 2/5.

I reveived the case feeder and spare parts kit on 2/12.

I received the remainder of the order on 2/20

3 weeks and 1 day for the longest lead time items.

Does anyone know if there is a long delivery time on Dies? I think my 9mm RCBS die is out of spec for depriming and resizing. Anyone else having issues with their 9mm dies if they're not Dillon dies? I should have ordered them with my press.

on 1/29 I ordered a 650 in 9mm (as it should be pakcage) and a conversion kit for 45 ACP, toolhead, powder die and large pistol casefeed plate from Brian (I did not order any dies). I had a Dillon gift certificate that Brian could not redeem so I ordered a case feeder and spare parts kit directly from Dillon.

Sweet thanks for the heads up on the delivery time, hopefully the same will apply to the rest of us.

What the? I ordered my 650 a day before you, but haven't received it yet. I think it is your moral duty to give yours to me. Let me know if you need directions to my house.

On 1/25 I ordered a 650 in .45 with the as it should be frills with dies from Brian. I got my dies about a week later and still haven't seen anything else. This is not the first post I've read of someone ordering after me getting theirs before I got mine.

Got my 308 trim die today. Order date 01/09/2013. This was the last item I was waiting for in this order. Other items included 308 carbide dies (arrived yesterday), 308 caliber conversion for S1050 and some other miscellaneous stuff that arrived a week after ordering.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

My Jan 20th order for a 1050 in 45acp arrived Friday Feb 22. Not sure why but I did not get a shipping notif. Not complaining, it was a nice surprise.

(Atlanta Area)

Well I lied... My ofc told me all my dillon stuff arrived on the 22nd of Feb. Turns out everything BUT the press itself arrived ... Misc accessories box (cover, powder check, extra pickup tubes, flip tray etc) , my tumbler & media separator all arrived 22nd..

Soo Jan 20th order for a 45acp 1050 still waiting patiently

But I will be waiting longer for my Bayou bullets so I can stand it a bit longer.