Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Up Your Dillon Order Dates Please

tunaman

Ordered a 650,case feeder,and all the other little addons on 02/12 and just got shipping email today 03/20 But evidentally the whole order isnt comming as it only weighs 37 pounds and i checked my bank account and they only took about half of their money out.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered on February 5, 2013:

Media seperator, Dillon ammo boxes, Super Swage 600, 223 Case guage, and Universal decapping die.

Patiently waiting.

I received shipping notification today. I hope this helps with your anxiety.

Ordered a 1050 seven days ago and "THANK YOU JESUS" it was on my front porch this morning when I got of of Graveyards at work. Then of course instead of going to bed I had to set it up lol. I was completely planning to wait 8 weeks. Got totally blessed on this one!

Ordered a 1050 seven days ago and "THANK YOU JESUS" it was on my front porch this morning when I got of of Graveyards at work. Then of course instead of going to bed I had to set it up lol. I was completely planning to wait 8 weeks. Got totally blessed on this one!

Hiney Hole :cheers: Congrats hope mine gets here soon guess thats the perks of ordering the 1050.

The worst part of getting my press is now I have to clear out a spot in the basement to build my new bench. I was doing my work on my single stage in the evenings on my down time at work and thats a no go with my new supervisor.

Ordered a few accessories 3/7/2013 and they shipped 3/20/2013.

Cartridge Case Bin & Bracket

Primer System Early Warning Kit ( Years ago I ordered a whole Primer Assembly to make primer change overs on my 550 that much faster)

Primer Pickup Tubes 2 large 2 Small

RL550/Square Deal Machine Cover

Was actually expecting it to take a little longer then it did, but I'm glad that it didn't.

I ordered on February 5, 2013:

Media seperator, Dillon ammo boxes, Super Swage 600, 223 Case guage, and Universal decapping die.

Patiently waiting.

I received shipment today. Time to go to work.