Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Up Your Dillon Order Dates Please

tunaman

Placed my 550 9mm and lots of accessories on Jan 28th over the phone. I just received the conformational email after sending an email to them to make sure that they still had my order.

Got a shipping notice yesterday, it only weighs 7.3# though so I doubt that its everything i ordered. What are most of these shipments weighing? I think my lee set when I ordered it was more and that was a single stage kit.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Placed my 550 9mm and lots of accessories on Jan 28th over the phone. I just received the conformational email after sending an email to them to make sure that they still had my order.

Got a shipping notice yesterday, it only weighs 7.3# though so I doubt that its everything i ordered. What are most of these shipments weighing? I think my lee set when I ordered it was more and that was a single stage kit.

Im guessing that its a partial order because Dillon has not charged my card yet... So either its free :goof: or there is a full hold on my card and will be fully charged once it all is shipped... :(

Edited by Nebwake

I didn't realize a spare pin came with the die set so I'm back in business :)

I needed spares from Dillon anyways. I found the pistol decapping pins on Brian's site but never found the rifle ones so I went direct to Dillon.

Richard

Just ordered 3 decapping pins for 223 and a package of pistol decapping pins. Berdan 5.56 got me a while ago.

Hopefully small parts don't take too long.

Richard

Im guessing that its a partial order because Dillon has not charged my card yet... So either its free :goof: or there is a full hold on my card and will be fully charged once it all is shipped... :(

Yep... Everything I ordered but the press

Ordered on 1/25/13 from Brian

• 1 16306 Low Powder Sensor(@ $ 41.95 ea.) $41.95
  • 1 16926 Dillon XL 650 in 45 ACP(@ $ 566.95 ea.) $566.95
  • 1 14404 Dillon 45 ACP/GAP Carbide 3-Die Set(@ $ 63.95 ea.) $63.95
  • 1 21080 Casefeed Assembly - Large Pistol (650/1050)(@ $ 218.95 ea.) $218.95
  • 3 20050 4-Pack Large Primer Pickup Tubes(@ $ 23.95 ea.) $71.85
  • 1 21528 Depriming Pins 10-Pack: Dillon Pistol Dies (@ $ 5.75 ea.) $5.75
  • 1 15166 Dillon 45 ACP Stainless Case Gage(@ $ 15.45 ea.) $15.45
  • 1 11555 650 Toolholder with Wrench Set(@ $ 29.95 ea.) $29.95
  • 1 BE650 650 - As it should BE - Upgrade(@ $ 128.95 ea.) $128.95
  • 1 13606 Primer Flip Tray(@ $ 20.95 ea.) $20.95
  • 1 97017 650 Maintenance & Spare Parts Kit(@ $ 39.95 ea.) $39.95s

Received the dies a week or two later, received everything but the press today.

And tracking number in hand, assuming Fedex doesn't run into problems I'll have the press tomorrow!

Yep... Everything I ordered but the press

Received a shipping notice yesterday for the remainder of my press order, should be he saturday!!!

Ordered on 2/15 - no word yet from Dillon so it's been exactly a month.

Cartridge Case Bin & Bracket

Aluminum Bullet Tray

Carbide Pistol dies - .45

Handgun Case Cages - .45

Low Powder Sensor

Strong Mount

Roller Handle (Al)

Toolholder/Wrench Set

Primer Pickup Tubes 2 small/2 large

RL550B

Caliber Conversion Kit - 9mm/.40

Spare Parts Kit

I'm hoping to hear from them in 2 weeks....we'll see

Ordered $600 worth of miscellaneous stuff; chamber flags, case of polish, comparator gauges etc. on Feb. 9th on the website. Have received only the Order Confirmation as of today.

All but low powder sensor (which is still backordered) shipped on March 14th. FEDEX Tracking makes it look like I'll have it on Tuesday.

Well I must say I am impressed. Dillon must be getting a little caught up or I am just lucky.

Ordered the following on February 25 and my CC was charged today for everything except the XL 650. I will post again when that has shipped.

Dillon 1" Bench Wrench

Dillon Powder Check

XL 650

Caliber Conversion Kit to be Included: .45 ACP

XL 650 Caliber Conversion Kit

Caliber Type: .40 S&W

XL 650 Casefeeder - 110 Volt

Casefeeder Size: Large Pistol(38/357,40 S&W and larger)

XL 650 Quick Change

XL 650 Small Priming System

XL 650 Spare Parts Kit

I really need to stop looking at this , I ordered mine on March 7 yep, if all is right I should see it around May : (

I feel your pain. I originally ordered a SDB on 02/27, but my wife demanded (great wife) that i get the 550b so i can eventually reload rifle ammo. I called Brian on 03/08 to change my order. Hopefully that didnt change my place in line!

Ordered $600 worth of miscellaneous stuff; chamber flags, case of polish, comparator gauges etc. on Feb. 9th on the website. Have received only the Order Confirmation as of today.

All but low powder sensor (which is still backordered) shipped on March 14th. FEDEX Tracking makes it look like I'll have it on Tuesday.

Oh no. Now how will you know when you are low on powder? :roflol:

I really need to stop looking at this , I ordered mine on March 7 yep, if all is right I should see it around May : (

I feel your pain. I originally ordered a SDB on 02/27, but my wife demanded (great wife) that i get the 550b so i can eventually reload rifle ammo. I called Brian on 03/08 to change my order. Hopefully that didnt change my place in line!

Wow now thats a nice wife sounds like a keeper : ) good luck hope it doesn't kick you to the back of the list with me lol