Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going to try Bayou bullets

mike's m&p

I've been shooting rainers for years never had a problem, just the shipping and cost is getting more expensive. Now that my 15 yr old son shoots round count has doubled. going to make the switch to bayou bullets for glock 34 and glock 35 both stock barrells and also for my sw 686 revolver. From what I read there shouldn't be any problems shooting them thru the glock. Has anyone had any problems out of a glock stock barrel with them. Thanks

will either try international clays or wst or power pistol which ever powder i can get. just got an email today and dillion is shipping my dies fri. thanks for the heads up on the wait for the bullets will have to order this weekend. i guess i will drink the green koolaid and with my kid shootin have to save money somehow, and everyone is saying there good. thanks for the replies guys.

Just an update. i ordered bayou's last nite. I have 3 emails from Donnie this morning from him answering any questions I had. This is amazing on a SUNDAY. Looking forward to using his bullets I will patiently wait the 8-10 weeks. This is great customer service, just thought I would share this with the members here. Were all in this together and your comments about his bullets pushed me to drink the green koolaid. Very pleased. thanks again

Mike, I am watching this thread. If you like them in your Glock, I think I will order some even though I just picked some BCs up. I have never heard anything but good things about Donnie's products. Dying to try some, but just keep getting the BCs easily.

Our matches are usually about 100-120 rounds, so I think there shouldn't be a problem shooting them. Also I clean my guns after every match, and yes even the glocks I'm just anal about it. Will eventually get lone wolf barrels for my glocks but as of now i need bullets to keep shooting competitions. Getting awful low on supplys, hopefully things will turn around soon.

Have shot probably 15,000 rounds of Bayou 9mm 147gr through my G34 in practice, weekend matches and major matches with no issues what so ever. Very accurate and clean shooting. Sometimes a little wait on ordering, but Donnie will always be doing his best to get them to you. Buy with confidence!

• 3 months later...

Finally my bayous came today. Ordered on Feb. 2, Donnie was great to deal with emailed on sundays and even added to my order a week before he shipped. Got to chrono now looking for loads for g34 with his .135 grn with w-231 powder and solo 1000 powder minor pf. Also looking for minor loads for my sti .40sw ss with bayous .180gr tc with w-231 and solo 1000 powder. If anyone has any loads thanks. Will post how it goes after chrono, happy i got them, like everyone else NEED PRIMERS, when will it end

Finally my bayous came today. Ordered on Feb. 2, Donnie was great to deal with emailed on sundays and even added to my order a week before he shipped. Got to chrono now looking for loads for g34 with his .135 grn with w-231 powder and solo 1000 powder minor pf. Also looking for minor loads for my sti .40sw ss with bayous .180gr tc with w-231 and solo 1000 powder. If anyone has any loads thanks. Will post how it goes after chrono, happy i got them, like everyone else NEED PRIMERS, when will it end

out of my G34 with 135BB and 3.7 231 at 1.110 went 132PF

will either try international clays or wst or power pistol which ever powder i can get. just got an email today and dillion is shipping my dies fri. thanks for the heads up on the wait for the bullets will have to order this weekend. i guess i will drink the green koolaid and with my kid shootin have to save money somehow, and everyone is saying there good. thanks for the replies guys.

Bayou bullets are great, as you have heard. However, IIRC International Clays is not safe due to pressure spikes in handguns. Clays, and Universal Clays should be ok.