Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Pro-Am Shooting® Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished sending "Thank you's" to every contact in the match book, whew! Don't forget to thank them guys, they also help make this a great match. (btw, got message failures, S&W & ZEV, bad email addy's)

From Charlie's face book about the pictures:

Morning everyone! I know some of you have been emailing me about the ProAm pics. I worked all week and they are finally ready. Im uploading them today and they will be posted by tonight/tomorrow morning the latest. Phil will forward a email from me with the links to where you can view them and purchase. I thank you all in advance and hope everyone is happy with the final product. Any question or concerns feel free to call me.

here are a couple pro-am videos:

Tie breaker for a shooter made of sugar...

Did anyone see Manny on stage 8? He had a few gun problems and got just a little silly

That's video of Manny is hilarious.

Phil is probably curled up somewhere still asleep from the last couple weeks he's had given that he was running both the ProAm and Steel Challenge. I didn't see him around for the Saturday shoot off for the Steel Challenge so hopefully that meant he was on his way home or back home for a well deserved rest.

Phil is probably curled up somewhere still asleep from the last couple weeks he's had given that he was running both the ProAm and Steel Challenge. I didn't see him around for the Saturday shoot off for the Steel Challenge so hopefully that meant he was on his way home or back home for a well deserved rest.

At the banquet Friday night he said something about flying out to a juniors camp or something.

Edited by remoandiris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...