Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sevigny on Mail Call

Nemo

Last night's MailCall hosted people from Glock USA showing off their G18. Gunny Ermey was all excited about the lil' machine pistol.

He also showed David S. drilling some cardboard and showing us mortals how to do a mag change. J-Go (the Anna Kournikova of IPSC :wub: ) and Sharon Z also had cameos in the show.

It's great to see practical shooters getting exposure in educational teevee!

Good job History Channel!

ps: J-Go... what a smile!! :wub:

In case you missed it like me, someone on Glocktalk has posted the video.

http://files.chevrofreak.com/videos/mail%2...k%20Segment.wmv

I spoke with a buddy of mine about this yesterday. He told me that he and his wife saw Dave Sevigney on Mail Call. Apparently his wife asked "can people really shoot that fast?" :D It made me smile.

I've never really considered what we do as "weekend warrioring." :P

That was one kickazz episode of mail call. It was cool to see most of Team Glock, but a few seconds of TGO would have been nice to round it all out.

I know one has become grossly apparent to me and that is that I am glad that I am not the cameraman for the History Channel when they are doing gun shows. Hell, not just the camera guy but everyone seems to be muzzle swept excessively.

Duck and cover I guess.

-LG

I downloaded the video clip a couple of days ago, but just got around to watching it.

The first few clips showing Dave and Julie were from this years' Georgia State Match. That's me RO'ing Julie through stage 1, "In The Backyard". Another BE-er, Hobbes, is just behind me running the clipboard. I was watching it and started thinking, "Hmmm, those guys looks sort of familiar....." :o:o

...Mark