Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

everyone is out of stock

KentG

powder is like unobanium. been looking for aa2230 or h335 since december. looking like 3 gun for 2013 gonna be minimal.

PV has AA2220 and AA2460 in 1 lb'ers right now. Although I favor AA2230 for the .223, I've used AA2460 and liked it. I think it is pretty close to H335 in performance.

I got my order for CCI primers and TAC a few weeks back and they should be processing my order for 4K Hornady 55gr bullets tomorrow by their info on the website. And they have not jacked up prices. I have bought from them regularly in the past and I think they understand customer service is paramount to the shooting community. I was a customer for life before all the current crap but even more so now.

Now if Dillon could just start shipping trimmers.

Any one hear/know why Montana Gold ordering has been offline for the last few days?

Apparently they are 30 days behind so they took it offline temporarily so they could get caught up.

Must be a nice problem to have.....so much business you have to take down the website to prevent sales to give you a chance to catch up.....

Any one hear/know why Montana Gold ordering has been offline for the last few days?

Apparently they are 30 days behind so they took it offline temporarily so they could get caught up.

Must be a nice problem to have.....so much business you have to take down the website to prevent sales to give you a chance to catch up.....

very true

it looks to me like almost everyone is on the catchup. being canadian i have a longer wait then you guys :/

Happy dance. Just got a CC alert that PV has charged my card for 4K of Hornady 55gr bullets. Ordered Jan 16. I actually think in a couple months things will settle down and supply will catch up a little.

Ps I ordered 15k cci primers..

I got a call from pv about a month later, they told me they didn't have cci but could send me Winchester..

I was like "hell yeah!!", got the Winchester primers a week later..

Love those guys awesome service !

I would back order primers and hope powder is still available when they come in. Primers seem to be the hardest to get back in stock. Powder comes and goes more often for sure.

I have spoken to Federal and they anticipate 9 months before the market rebounds and supplies will begin to flow again. we are third in line behind the Federal Gov. and ammo manufacturers in the supply chain.

AS OF 1030 today 02/12/2012 sportsmanswarehouse.com Has H335 in STOCK! I just ordered, they have 1lb and 8lb limit 2.

8 pounders are gone. Ordering 2 one pounders plus hazmat is nuts.

I did a little math and it's not too nuts for me- 1lb = 7000 grains. 25 grain load: 7000 / 25 = 280 rounds. $42 a lb (for the 1lb plus hazmat/shipping) / 280 rounds = .15 cents per round. Add my primers at less than a nickel, 55 fmj projectiles were .15 cents each, I have tons of .223 brass, so my total per round is 34 cents per round. I'm looking at $1 a rounds IF I could even find any .223 to buy, so it's a no brainer. In fact that's damned cheap even without the current Libtard hysteria shortage.

If anyone need berrys bullets pm me I have access to most calibers and weights

edit to add. possibly just an emergancy thing be at least a weeks delivery

might not be worth it most would prolly want to wait

example

Berry 9MM (.356) 115gr RN BULLET 1000/BX 140.21

import fee 20.00

plus shipping xx.xx

gonna be 200 bucks a box of 1000

Edited by chipdouglas

• 2 weeks later...