Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 P Mags on Ebay for $125

AlamoShooter

I tried to take advantage of the craziness by offering a guy three p-mags and a full case of Mexican Twinkies in exchange for a Buckmark with a C-more.

He didn't bite.

:roflol:

I would like to see figures on the total amount of economic stimulus that occurs each time talk of a gun ban goes viral. :roflol: Every few years this kind of talk gets started, and sales of the "offending" device...magazine...whatever, skyrocket. But, there is no related increase in violent crimes. Hmmmm.....

I just hope that all these new gun buyers join their local clubs and start to enjoy the sport!

I would like to see figures on the total amount of economic stimulus that occurs each time talk of a gun ban goes viral. :roflol: Every few years this kind of talk gets started, and sales of the "offending" device...magazine...whatever, skyrocket. But, there is no related increase in violent crimes. Hmmmm.....

I just hope that all these new gun buyers join their local clubs and start to enjoy the sport!

Can I get an AMEN?

I just got a call today from a literal "Rocket Scientist" (for real). He is East Indian and has never fired a gun before in his life, his wife hates them. We have talked about guns prior but today he calls and asks me "what should I get"? He also mentioned his wife is on board!

It isn't all bad what is going on.

In other news, I just bought 5000 Remington large pistol primers for $7.99 a thousand. I tune out the price when buying such things( I don't even look at the pump when I fill up) but I glanced at my receipt when I got to work and was a little surprised. Now I'll have to stop back in and have them correct it. Damn my honest upbringing!

In other news, I just bought 5000 Remington large pistol primers for $7.99 a thousand. I tune out the price when buying such things( I don't even look at the pump when I fill up) but I glanced at my receipt when I got to work and was a little surprised. Now I'll have to stop back in and have them correct it. Damn my honest upbringing!

Do it for the guy in the Mirror

I just got a call today from a literal "Rocket Scientist" (for real). He is East Indian and has never fired a gun before in his life, his wife hates them. We have talked about guns prior but today he calls and asks me "what should I get"? He also mentioned his wife is on board!

It isn't all bad what is going on.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=bonusgiftwy&EK=Y3ARPPBD&pubID=148.30&hid=20064459

You guys think that's bad?

Check this out

Wow! It is one thing to start something at auction and let people decide that they want to pay outragous prices for something (I just saw a .308 pmag o ebaywith bids of $150 :surprise: ), but to just price something way out there, that is bad.

Hurley