Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA Eric.....but you'll thank me on Saturday night when we have a place to eat good food!! WOO HOO.

As for the Silver Bell......Jay, trust me on this one.....you guys could do better. Like staying in your car. :goof:

Tim, we are doing it better this year.

Eric, About the crabs, maybe !!!!!!

No such thing as "Mexican" food above san Antonio,tx. Just a pale imitation.

What you talkin about....We have a place called Taco John's right here in Morris, MN. How can you get more "Mexican" than that, they even have the word "taco" in their name.

Tim, we are doing it better this year.

Eric, About the crabs, maybe !!!!!!

UHMMMM....yeah, you won't be wanting to eat those crab legs, Jay

see you at the range!!

Tim

Benny,

I don't know about a golf cart, but you might be able to hire one of those boys with the big tired trucks that they used to pull Ty out of the mud on the first CMMG shoot. Watching that big truck sling huge globs of gumbo mud onto Ty's vehicle offered me great humor. Then seeing you guys using the pressure washer car wash in Fayette to clean your guns and gear for the trip home was priceless.

First time shooter at this match. Just wondering if it would be worth bringing a Polaris Ranger and if so can we leave it at the range over night?

Yes you should. And you should also haul around my gear around with it.

Edited by caz41

First time shooter at this match. Just wondering if it would be worth bringing a Polaris Ranger and if so can we leave it at the range over night?

Yes.

Ken

What happened?

AND....checking the 10 day forecast......looks like you might wanna bring rain gear for Saturday/Sunday. OH BOY!!!

Tim

Edited by TRUBL

Revised Squad List should be up on the website today.

We have secured a pizza/sandwich vendor for the match, so should have no food issues.

We look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Ken

What happened?

AND....checking the 10 day forecast......looks like you might wanna bring rain gear for Saturday/Sunday. OH BOY!!!

Tim

Have faith my friend, it is going to be 80+ and sunny on Saturday, wind from S-SE at 5-10 mph. We shoot the long range stage on Saturday :)