Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This article from the Washington Examiner might be of interest if you are traveling into D.C. during or after the match:

Warning: D.C. cops under orders to arrest tourists with empty bullet casings

http://washingtonexaminer.com/warning-d.c.-cops-under-orders-to-arrest-tourists-with-empty-bullet-casings/article/2535216

Just curious if we need to sign up for the USPSA side match separately or will it be pick a day you can do it and register there.

If you need to sign up in advance, how would us not US people go about doing that (I am an IPSC member, but not USPSA).

Thanks in advance,

lonedrone

I would suggest preregistering. Since it is a regular Level 1 USPSA match, then will want to know that they can build squads of appropriate sizes to keep the match moving, so it will help to have the sign up ahead of time, or at least as soon as you get on site make sure you sign up for the half day you want.

Maybe Alan can chime back in to say if the USPSa sign-up will be available at the shooters' meeting Wednesday evening...

Last year we just showed up and shot the side matches in our down times as RO's. You should be able to shoot the side matches in your down time also. Morning or afternoon.

This is not a 'side match' for the FN 3 Gun. It is a USPSA pistol match that is running concurrently with the FN match. Separate registrations and different people running it.

Trying to rearrange schedules to help RO the uspsa match up there. Didn't get registration in early enough for the FNH, but would like to spectate a bit while i'm there too. Maybe next year I'll pay more attention to dates.

Has Larry or Howard shared what prizes or sponsors we have this year for the match?

See the online match booklet for sponsors: http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G/Booklet2013.pdf

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2013 FNH USA 3 Gun Statistician

I can't open this pdf file, getting error message. Anyone else having issue?

Never mind, works on my laptop!

Edited by jerseyglock

Has Larry or Howard shared what prizes or sponsors we have this year for the match?

See the online match booklet for sponsors: http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G/Booklet2013.pdf

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda will we know what AM/PM schedule we are shooting prior to check in? My wife is coming along to see Larry. So I have to plan things to entertain her on our off times. She passed on shooting the USPSA match with me.

Jesse,

It was on the confirmation email. Unless, as a sponsor slot, you didn't get one.

R U saying our schedule or squad # was in there or the fact that the squad list won't be posted prior to the match?

I think he means that the initial confirmation email said if you were AM/PM/AM or PM/AM/PM squads, but usually we don' t find out the actual squad number until registration. As a sponsored shooter though, your email may have been different.

lonedrone

Jesse,

It was on the confirmation email. Unless, as a sponsor slot, you didn't get one.

R U saying our schedule or squad # was in there or the fact that the squad list won't be posted prior to the match?

I think he means that the initial confirmation email said if you were AM/PM/AM or PM/AM/PM squads, but usually we don' t find out the actual squad number until registration. As a sponsored shooter though, your email may have been different.

lonedrone

Then, Linda should be emailed, as she instructed, since she doesn't follow here often.

Yeah I was hoping to figure out which afternoon/s I has off so I could make plans. I guess I'll roll the dice and make plans then hope I can keep them.

Jesse,
The email confirmation message I sent you on May 9th, with the subject line "Confirm FNH 3 Gun (PM-AM-PM)," starts with the text
"I have received your application for the 2013 FNH USA 3 Gun Match on September 19-21 in Glengary WV. This message confirms your slot in the match for your first choice shooting time: Thursday afternoon, Friday morning & Saturday afternoon. Prepare for 9 challenging courses of fire. . . "
Hope that clears up the times and days you are shooting.
Linda Chico (L-2035)
Edited by LChico