Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have missed it at the shooters meeting because I was crying after Larry made fun of me for being fat but how does arbitration and such work with the paperless scoring?

Will scores be posted at X:00 and we have X minutes to view and make sure something didn't go haywire in the nooks?

You missed "there is no arbitration"?

I may have missed it at the shooters meeting because I was crying after Larry made fun of me for being fat but how does arbitration and such work with the paperless scoring?Will scores be posted at X:00 and we have X minutes to view and make sure something didn't go haywire in the nooks?

You missed "there is no arbitration"?

With that much access to the nooks surely something is gonna get changed accidentally somewhere.

Hello everyone,

Just want to take a second to say thanks for coming over and shooting the USPSA match with us at the FHN 3 Gun match this weekend at PNTC. I had a great time.

I would like to thank the folks who helped me get it on the ground, Jason, Wayne, and Gerald from PNTC.

Eric, Ron, David S. , Dan and Elaine, Luther, John, and Bill, thank you all for helping me run the shooters both days and keeping it all running for me. I hope you all has as much fun as I did!

Unofficial scores are up on Practiscore. https://www.practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=1627257E-DE15-424E-9994-5BB8C407D321

Official scores will be posted soon to USPSA, lets just say there were a few shooters who had a hard time recalling their USPSA numbers....

Kevin M

PNTC Pistol Team.

I did leave a message with Larry about this, but I left a black camera case with a Nikon lens and battery charger on stage 7 after we finished the match there Saturday morning.

If anyone happens to have picked this up (or knows who did) I'd appreciate if you could pm me.

Thanks,

lonedrone

I did leave a message with Larry about this, but I left a black camera case with a Nikon lens and battery charger on stage 7 after we finished the match there Saturday morning.

If anyone happens to have picked this up (or knows who did) I'd appreciate if you could pm me.

Thanks,

lonedrone

I worked stage 7 and I didn't see a black case but will ask the others that worked the stage

Great match. I worked stage 5 with a great group and learned a lot from the top shooters. Most impressive were the junior shooters! And the prize table! I finished 140ish in TO and still got a handgun from the prize table. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to all the sponsors!

Huge thanks to everyone that made the match happen! Larry, Linda, Mark, RO's, admin staff, and reset crews, FNH and all the sponsors.

The half day format and the fact that I don't have to reset targets makes this the best match in the country and will keep me coming back every year.

The prize table was awesomer than last year which makes it the awesomest.