Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Your squad can only be called Awesome if you are shooting with the Big Awesome (Mikey Dame) and acknowlege him as being the reason for it being Awesome. Just work with me on this. It is so much easier as I have to travel and shoot with him.....Ask Papa Joe if you have further questions...........

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your squad can only be called Awesome if you are shooting with the Big Awesome (Mikey Dame) and acknowlege him as being the reason for it being Awesome. Just work with me on this. It is so much easier as I have to travel and shoot with him.....Ask Papa Joe if you have further questions...........

Dang guess we will just have to go with squad bad assssss

Loaded gun, holstered, hands at side, lying at the 180.

There will be a few who go home early.

Holster test. Note to self: Remember to lock the gun in the holster before laying down.

BC

And don't sweep yourself sitting up.

Loaded gun, holstered, hands at side, lying at the 180.

There will be a few who go home early.

Holster test. Note to self: Remember to lock the gun in the holster before laying down.

BC

And don't sweep yourself sitting up.

Those of us with non-locking holsters will have to be wary of how fast and at what angle we get up.

Edited by PKT1106

Those of us with non-locking holsters will have to be wary of how fast and at what angle we get up.

Or buy a new holster before Memorial Day..... Shooters Connection has the DAA :goof:

BC

Yes they do!

:cheers:

Or just tighten the holster retention??? :roflol:

Been There Done That. Got the MASSIVE wedgie to prove it.... :surprise: It gets your attention when your belt, mags, gun and holster are suddenly contacting your armpits.....

BC

Edited by BillChunn

Yeah but Bill, how did you notice as that is how old men dress anyways????????

Yes, I am sure that I will pay for that one.........see you Sunday at your clubs match. Should I just mark myself down for a penalty on every stage now or will you take care of that for me after I am done?

Yeah but Bill, how did you notice as that is how old men dress anyways????????

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :cheers:

You might hear a lot of "Alpha Mike No-Shoot" tomorrow.... :goof:

After reviewing the Ohio stages, one of our start positions was changed to what is described in 8.1.3.

Your recommendation for awards on the speed shoot were taken into consideration. Since you always shoot with Big Awesome, we have decided to give away a second place prize this month. Mike will be winning a four-pack of cold Guinness Draft. Second place is a bottle of warm Miller Lite..... Actually its a bottle of cold Guiness Black Lager... Gotta stay with the stuff from St. James's Gate, Dublin Ireland!! :bow:

BC

Kevin, It looks like and taken where I left off and ran like hell. It looks good. :cheers:

Thanks Dan. We are all looking forward to you coming out and shooting the match!!

I have an update on the shirts. TechWear has informed me of the best way to proceed with late shirt purchases. They suggest that I continue to take orders even after the deadline for match delivery. Then the day after the match I will submit the order for all late comers. These shirts will be built after the match in bulk and then mailed to the individual purchasers by TW for an additional $5.50. So if you still want a shirt but will miss the match delivery deadline please include the additional shipping charges with your match/shirt payment.

Remember $95 match fee + $45.50 per shirt from here on out.

The check has cleared the bank! THE CHECK HAS CLEARED THE BANK! Looking forward to my PIN number and get squadded.

In other news, Roy had the highest hit factor of 12.1662 for the whole match on the speed shoot. Hitting a single C and one D (the rest were A's of course) on the four paper targets and one 8" plate in 3.37 seconds. Start position was strong hand holding the beer mug at chin level. He got the ice cold Guinness awarded for his squad. Congrats.

BC