Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Limited equip.

gmg

Hello guys, I just received a CZ TS from burningsquirrels hoping to get into limited. What I would like to know from any of you guys running a TS in Limited is what kind of equipment (holster, mags,etc)that you are using. I have no idea what kind of holster to use. Maybe I can find a used WSM holster to use. Thanks for your responses.

P.S. I searched and couldn't find anything

I started out shooting Limited with a CZ TS. It was great to run hot factory ball through the TS back in the days before I owned a Dillon 650.

Blade Tech & CR Speed pouches on a CR or DAA belt. I preferred the Taylor Freelance basepads, but the CZ Custom basepad was satisfactory. I successfully ran some Grams spring kits back in my mags back in the day...the details are somewhere in the forms back in 2006 or so. Also, run the steel guide rod from CZ Custom (if your pistol doesn't already have one), it certainly improves the reliability.

I am trying to find a used WSMII that will fit within my budget. If not I may go with the Blade-tech ICE holster that has the front cut out. Mag pouches may be from Center of Mass. They are rotaters that are very well made. I already have a DAA belt but it seems wider than the CR speed belts.

I run a CR holster, Ghost mag pouches(because I am goofy and like my mags pointing out :P and they are cheaper then most. They come with 2 cups, 1 pointing out and 1 normal. They run around $23 each) and have both Taylor and CZ custom base pads. I prefer the CZ custom bases because they do not require tools to take them apart. I use grams springs and followers. He has CZ TS springs/followers but they are not listed on his site. Just give him a call and order over the phone. They work perfectly!

Edited by kitestir

When I was trying to use my CZ IPSC Standard (earlier version of the TS) in limited I used CR Speed belt and mag pouches and a WSM holster. I also have a Bladetech holster. I wasn't any faster with the WSM so I switched to the Bladetech (much more secure) just before I gave up trying to make the CZ run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...