Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Federal primer packaging

Red_SC

I load my tubes with a Vibra Prime.

I sold 10K Federal SRP because of the packaging and bought CCI, which I can slide open and have all of the primers correctly oriented on my Vibra Prime tray.

Besides that, they take up 3 or 4 time the amount of room in the cabinet as other primers.

Perhaps the packaging is due to a lawsuit.

Personally, I use Federal more than any other type.

Many years ago J. Edwards, you know the Senator, VP candidate, adulterer, sued a flu shot maker and won a big lawsuit. Every flu vaccine shortage is due to that lawsuit because the all moved out of the USA.

Perhaps the packaging is due to a lawsuit.

Personally, I use Federal more than any other type.

Many years ago J. Edwards, you know the Senator, VP candidate, adulterer, sued a flu shot maker and won a big lawsuit. Every flu vaccine shortage is due to that lawsuit because the all moved out of the USA.

I also use federal...

And was dismayed to hear that one of our "honorable" Senators would do/cause such a thing... so I looked into it a little. Looks like we have most of Congress/Senate to blame, not just John Edwards.

Vaccine for Children Act

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Federal has always had a larger package because they use a more sensitive form of lead styphnate. Part of the approval from DOT includes things like drop tests that the packaging/primers must survive to allow shipping.

Some years back the US agreed to abide by international shipping regulations, and they were even more severe, mandating Federal to change (enlarge) the packaging further.

Guy

Edited by Guy Neill