Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hat backwards?

Flexmoney

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like telling the Swedish bikini team to put their clothes on...

:unsure::huh::o:angry:

Bite your tongue! I'm shocked anyone could even think of such a thing! I have not seen or heard of any talk banning "showboobing." Clearly this is not the same as "showboating."

....as long as someone isn't dressed like rambo -

Dressed like Rambo, That would mean?

Torn jeans, a dirty torn T shirt and a rag wrapped around your head. In cold weather there would be the addition of a canvas bag used as a pullover. Dont forget a few days growth of beard.

Or did you mean BDU pants in woodland camo?

Jim

PS. Anyone that would want to ask the SBT to dress should be DQ'd for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Too, as long as sights, caliber and configuration are identical, and with the prior approval of the Rangemaster?

Exactly. Changing from fitted to velcro or plastic snaps is very bad. Definitely a problem for changing from brushed cotton twill to a wool or mesh-backed.

While patroling the river (I'm a Ranger) the guys I work with and myself were laughing at all the little gang bangers with their baggy pants and hats sideways. I coined the word - Stupometer. The further back the hat is...

Seriously though, I don't think it's that bad to wear your hat backwards. As long as it's completely backwards. The sideways stuff drives me nuts.

I agree on the angle thing- the only 2 acceptable ways to wear a ball cap are straight front and straight back. Anything else should be vigorously slapped off the head of the wearer.

Whatever happened to free-style?

• 3 years later...

Wow this seems to be a long forgotten thread..

I am an old cowboy type guy ...but this is what I think <_<

Around here I see low life gang members with hat on backwards...or sideways..baggy pants gold chains...flashing little (edit) signs with fingers.

You know these guys...the ones that murder people...sell dope to our kids..rip off our homes or our cars...blare rap music from their cars!

I for one will not mimic them in any form...hats..dress ...music..ect

It also bothers me that so many people do mimic them in dress...ect

Grumpy old jim :angry2:

EDIT ..poor choice of words

Jim

Edited by GentlemanJim