Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rule Book

AikiDale

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my WIFES today...What the hell??? She hardly shoots!!!! I call bulls**t!!! This is clearly a case of reverse-discrimination!!! :angry: Release the hounds of hell and may the locusts descend upon Sedro until this injustice is stopped and my cause vindicated!!! Until then...I await patiently. :D One Mississippi, two Mississippi...

Jeff

...and may the locusts descend upon Sedro....

Shouldn't that be "Sendro"? ;)

Dunno if mine came today, but I'll post that when I get home. It'd be nice to have as I'm waiting to reply to the board based on the HARD COPY of the new rule book. I really just need one page... just one.

The pony express rider was afraid of Mt. St. Helens so detoured up through BC and back down through ID on the way to OR. The mule threw a shoe in Cranbrook and being an english sized mule and Canada being metric....well, you get the picture. ;D

I got an early copy several weeks, if not a month or two ago. But, I got my regular copy on the 13th, here in Louisiana.

ScooterJ, yours is probably still on the mail boat. :D

Sako (aka Barrettone), there is a reason you haven't gotten yours yet. :ph34r:

Troy

The pony express rider was afraid of Mt. St. Helens so detoured up through BC and back down through ID on the way to OR.  The mule threw a shoe in Cranbrook and being an english sized mule and Canada being metric....well, you get the picture.  ;D

Kevin,

Of course, thanks for clearing that up! :) I was starting to feel slighted... <_<

Ed

Alright, There is DEFINITELY a communist plot being hatched against me!!! :o I get the wifee the scumby 3 year membership, but I pony-up the dough for a BENEFACTOR, and she has her book while I'm STILL found to be wanting!!! I believe that I must be on some kind of double-secret-probation. Maybe even a watchlist. :ph34r: Ever since Nats I've been getting the run around...I think I got the right handshake?!?! I'm beginning to think I may be CRO'ing the port-o-johns at the next major (Those AD's are hell on the unload and show clear!!!). :(

Sako

dang

if they can make it to "Maryland, land of liberals and antigun legislation", you would think they could get to Smyrna Ga, home of the Glock!

I still don't have mine. :huh:

But you probably have a stack of non-neutered Glock mags.......

NJ today, can Georgia be far behind?

Alright, There is DEFINITELY a communist plot being hatched against me!!!  I get the wifee the scumby 3 year membership, but I pony-up the dough for a BENEFACTOR, and she has her book while I'm STILL found to be wanting!!! I believe that I must be on some kind of double-secret-probation.

RELAX, big guy.......Sedro is probably waiting on enough gold leaf to make you a personalized BENEFACTOR edition. :D

you would think they could get to Smyrna Ga, home of the Glock!

Home of the Glock without a mandatory lock. Between the winters, liberals, and all of the gun legislation, I may move south sooner than later. (With my little green book in hand)