Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 South Carolina Section Championship

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eddie you left to early, you didn't get your plaque! Super Senior, I think you are kidding about your age. Senior maybe SS not a chance, congrats Eddie.

Edited by a matt

Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on the match. It was a good time. Congrats to all my buddies who did well (both male & female) see ya all at another match soon.

The app. says 9 stages and 225rds. Thanks.

A mat,,I may need to borrow some ammo..
Eddie, I am going to bring 226 rounds in case I have a miss :goof:

And for those wondering, mwx40x40 did, in fact, have one miss. It was a good thing he brought that extra round.

Actually, it was an FTE so I still have my extra bullet, but it pays to be prepared ;):roflol:

Edited by mwx40x40

mwx40x40-how much muddy dirty brass did you get ??

and thanks for working the match !!

ZERO, I let the new guys get it. They are just getting into the sport and need it more than I do. Besides, an Old BrassHawg like myself has a few pieces stashed back. :closedeyes:

Giving back to the sport while working and setting up for shooting event is pleasing...all shooters should recognize this and cherish it for it is a sport of giving as you Phil well know. Thanks for the the thanks!

david

Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on the match. It was a good time. Congrats to all my buddies who did well (both male & female) see ya all at another match soon.

Great Match-thanks to Lee King, and Sandra Orvig , and our illustrious AD Linda Chico. The South Carolina Sectional is one of the top Matches in the country, always. Lot of talented people in SC in shooting. Hard leans, focus on it starts, some high speed, some WW II Sgt. Rock open field hosing and shredding. Idiot proof long range standards type course with 3 ports and shoot as you see them was it, but you had to go fast and gets A's. Always good. Always challenging.

Oh man did we miss all you shooters this morning (Sunday). The match crew showed up to tear down and pack everything away. After smiling on the Friday and Saturday shooters, the Match God decided to pour rain on our heads this morning. Got home about noon, very wet, cold, and tired.

To all you who enjoyed the match... thanks! I know Lee will probably comment on his own at some time, but nothing makes the effort to design, build, and run stages as worthwhile as a simple "Man, this was a fun stage". See y'all next year!

James

Builder of Lime Green Walls

I wish I had shot the match that well.

But....

Did you notice that the only places you really struggled were the ones where you had to think? :P

Did you get both hits on the drop out on the left of Stage 8? It looked close.

I *wish* I had shot Stage 2 the way you did!

Thanks to Lee, Sandra, Julie, Julie, Linda and all the rest of the SC section crew who did an outstanding job on this match. I had a great time shooting on Friday with Squad 9. Great folks to shoot with, work with and learn from. Now, if i could only keep this guy Mike away... And, Glenn, I wish I could have shot Stage 2 like you as well.

Special thanks to the hard working crew on Stage 9 on Saturday. You really rocked! Made it a good time even if it was a long day.

Thanks to all the shooters who came out to support the match. SC always produces a challenging and fun championship.

Bill

I wish I had shot the match that well.

But....

Did you notice that the only places you really struggled were the ones where you had to think? :P

Did you get both hits on the drop out on the left of Stage 8? It looked close.

I *wish* I had shot Stage 2 the way you did!

Yep..you're right. It hurts when you're not working the right tools!

Yes, I got both hits on the drop out on #8. I think they were C/D, but they were there.

I was torn between starting #2 on my knee or go into a crouch. Came down to the fact that the crash and burn factor trying to shoot the star in a crouch, for me personally, was not worth it. We had two guys, an M and a B, both go to slide lock on the star, so I was glad I shot it the way I did.

Was good seeing you Gomer, and the rest of the Augusta crew. By the way, your narrartive on stage #1 for Foster came through. I will PM you the link to the video! :roflol:

One of the smoothest run matches I've ever been to.

Thanks to all the RO's and range staff...ya'll were amazing.

I think the chrono stage was probably my best of the day, especially since someone else shot it for me so no video from here LOL

Lee said Seth's hit factor at the chrono was the highest for the day, lol. That was the quickest time I have ever spend at the chrono stage. Thanks Seth!

Edited by a matt