Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting a speeding ticket

Merlin Orr

Rectum Stretcher

While she was "flying" down the road yesterday (10 miles over the limit), a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait. The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"

To which she replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot a_-hole?" he asked.

To which she politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge........"

Traffic Ticket: $95.00

Court Costs: $45.00

The Look on that Cop's Face: PRICELESS.

Also priceless

Guy gets stopped for speeding and the cop tells him, he will let him off if he can tell the cop a story he hasn't heard B4...

Guy says his wife ran off with a highway patrolman just like you...looked in the rear view mirrow and thought it was him...bringing her back... :rolleyes:;)

A farmboy gets pulled over for speeding. While the state trooper is writting up the ticket a cloud of insects swarm around the trooper. As the trooper uselessly swats at the insects the farmboy says, "Boy, them there Circle Flies sure are a pain."

"Circle Flies?" the state trooper asks "I've never heard of 'Circle Flies'."

"Yup, them's the flies that circle around a horse's ass." the farmboy replies.

"Are you calling me a horse's ass?" the trooper snaps.

"No sur!, but you sure can't fool them damn flies!"

Nolan

A young lady was pulled over a Highway Patrol Officer. As he was walking up to her door, ticket open and in hand, She nonchalantley said I will take one ticket to the Highway Patrol Ball. The young Patrolman promptly replied, " Lady the Highway Patrol don't have balls." He then stopped closed his ticket book and said " Mam you have a nice day" B)

True story, from a friend of a friend. The guy was speeding down I-5 outside of Bakersfield doing about 100 mph in a big dually truck. Chippy pulls him over, walks up to the window and ask, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Guy replies, "Yes I do officer." Officer replies, "Slow down then" and walks back to his car.

Funny timing, I got nailed less than a week ago. On the way home from work, 2 lane state road, doing 85ish and the state boy did an instant on heading my way about midnite. DAMN!!!! He said he clocked me at 76(I was on the brakes at the first beep on my passport) and wrote me up for 69 in a 55.

Many years ago, when I was in college, and not always making the smartest decisions. I was driving 85 in a 55 on a 2 lane highway back to school from my dads place. I topped one hill, and coming the other way topping the next hill was a county sheriff. He pulled over to the shoulder to do a U-turn but had to wait for traffic to clear. I got about 100 yards past him, and pulled over to my shoulder, grabbed my licence, and insurance card, got out and was sitting on my rear bumper before traffic cleared enough for him to do his U-turn. He didn't even get out....He just pulled up beside me rolled down his window, and said I know what you did, you know what you did......NOW SLOW DOWN.

• 2 weeks later...

"Was pulled over last night by a copper who'd followed me for a couple of miles and breathalysed. Bearing in mind I could barely stand it was no surprise to find I was massively over the limit. This was particularly disgraceful as I had the missus and kiddy with me in the car. I was arrested and read my rights. It was all a very salutary experience, especially when the copper got shirty because I found the whole business side-splittingly funny. His mate, whilst the arrest took place went and had a good look round the car, came back and started whispering to the other copper. They are whispering frantically at each other and neither of them look very pleased. Copper turns to me and starts accusing me of wasting police time, he calls me a twat. I point out he's just sworn at a member of the public, in front of an 18 month old child and that I'll report him for conduct unbecoming. Plod get back in their car and drive off, with the copper who'd had a look round my car laughing his head off. And the moral of the story is....

Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalysing the guy in the right hand seat"

I was going God knows how fast down the freeway when the cop pulls me over. "Do you know how fast you were going" he asks me, to which I replied: "No sir, the speedometer only goes to 110." Cop looks over into the passenger seat only to see my dog with a bandana, sunglasses, and bucled in neatly to which he exclaims "Get the hell outta here!!!".

Jeff

• 4 months later...

While she was "flying" down the road yesterday (10 miles over the limit), a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait. The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"

To which she replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot a$$hole?" he asked.

"You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

Traffic Ticket $95.00

Court Costs. $45.00

The Look on Cop's Face...... PRICELESS

My father was driving down the 2 lane highway between Corpus Christi and Port Aransas and was pulled over for speeding.

Off: Sir why were you speeding

Dad: I need to get to the hospital quick.

Off: What seems to be the problem

Dad: I need an emergency surgury.

Off: What do you need.

Dad: I need to get my head taken out of my ass for driving so fast on your road.

Off: (laughing) You go ahead and have a nice day.

Why that never worked for me I'll never know.

I got a ticket not to long ago and it took the plod a full 10 minutes to explain to me about the dangers of speeding.

He handed the ticket over and I asked how much, he said that will be $200.

I said "I know how much for the ticket but how much for the lecture?"

I got a ticket not to long ago and it took the plod a full 10 minutes to explain to me about the dangers of speeding.

He handed the ticket over and I asked how much, he said that will be $200.

I said "I know how much for the ticket but how much for the lecture?"

I can't wait to get old(er) so that I can get away with things like that. :D

I'm sure I'd go to jail if I used that now.