Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eusebio Joins Glock

Paul Santiago

Was looking at that Caracal and was thinking..sure looks like the old Steyr M9..now i know why.

Its on the IPSC production list, but not the USPSA production list. but I am sure that will be remedied soon

sights are interesting.

maybe Johnny will blacken and restamp a Caspian frame for KC's open gun. GLaspian :blink:

Was looking at that Caracal and was thinking..sure looks like the old Steyr M9..now i know why. . . .

Indeed - same designer (and he used to work for Glock early on). Similar ideas with FEWER parts. Kinda wide in the slide, but should otherwise be a winner.

• 2 months later...

Said it in another thread but everything I see on KC shows him as the type of person who is ideal to be on team Glock, especially at GSSF shoots and introducing new shooters. I hope I get to meet him in person soon (need to see if he will be at the RBGC GSSF shoot I am working in a couple weeks) and see if the in person matches what you see on TV and videos. With the corporate shooting teams being as much about marketing as winning matches the right personality means as much as having a great shooter. KC looks to fill the bill from all the angles.