Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock mags on sale at Botach

landshark45

Just keep in mind if you order from them that you might not get your mags for a while. I have done business with them before and sometimes even things that you think they have take months to come into stock.

As long as you're not in a hurry, the prices are great.

Just keep in mind if you order from them that you might not get your mags for a while. I have done business with them before and sometimes even things that you think they have take months to come into stock.

As long as you're not in a hurry, the prices are great.

. Very true. However I did get a shipped email this morning. I'm crossing my fingers.

I believe this is the same outfit that had them on sale a while back. I ordered 3 or 4(don't remember exactly) from them and got them in less than a week. They turned out to be Gen 4 mags but they work so no problems in a Gen 3 pistol.

I have had 1 good order with Botach and then 1 bad one (dealing with backorders), but I decided to give them another shot. I placed an order for 5 G17 mags yesterday evening and got an order confirmation today that they have shipped. Now to see if 5 Glock mags show up or 5 Korean ones or 5 for a G22 or ??? I will report back when they get here.

A couple years back I ordered some kneepads from this joint and they never arrived. They refused to answer my correspondences, and I have yet to receive either kneepads, refund, or response of any kind. I don't care how good the deal is, I won't get near this place.

I have had 1 good order with Botach and then 1 bad one (dealing with backorders), but I decided to give them another shot. I placed an order for 5 G17 mags yesterday evening and got an order confirmation today that they have shipped. Now to see if 5 Glock mags show up or 5 Korean ones or 5 for a G22 or ??? I will report back when they get here.

Just wanted to report that in the mailbox today, I had 5 brand new GEN4 Glock G17 mags. I was pleasently surprised, so now they are 2 and 1 in my book. :)

I ordered (5) G22 mags off this special as well on Wednesday night I think. They arrived today in the mail. (5) brand new Gen4 mags of the latest variety. I know Botach has gotten a lot of bad reviews, but I've had a total of 3 orders with them in the last year, and all three were handled great for me. YMMV.