Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many CZ Tactical Sports

ohsevenflhx

In very precise terms.... Not a lot. Seriously though I don't think there are specific numbers other than maybe from statistics from the Limited Nats. Love mine and I am seeing more around here with the advent of the CTS varient but nothing like the numbers of the S_Is out there.

edited because I can't spell.

Edited by Neomet

Pretty rare to see a TS in the wild. I think I'm the only one shooting a TS or CTS at the couple of clubs I shoot at. 75's in production are another story. There are probably a 10 or more shooters with 75's competing regularly in USPSA, IDPA, and 3 gun around here.

I've run into a total of one other TS shooter at any USPSA match. That was at Indiana state a couple of years ago. I do occasionally see some Tanfos in Limited, but not CZs.

(Nobody will be running into me with mine this year, as I am sticking to Production and my Shadow the whole way through.)

I have one in 9mm that I use for 3-gun and one in .40 for (the very rare) limited matches.

There are at least a few more at our club as well.

Edited by gose

There were two of us at my local club in Ellisville, but after some horse trading; there is only me. Now I have two of them. I love'em. Offshore Man is the only other guy I've run into using one around here. It is a sweet handling gun BTW.

This will be my 1st season with a TS 40. Does anyone have a suggestion to get 21 rounds in my magazines. I have 5 20 round magazines, and would like at least one of them to hold 21 rounds.

Call Beven Gramms up. Ask him for his spring/follower kits for the TS. 21 rounds and after the spring takes a set 21 reloadable.

http://www.gramseng.com/

This will be my 1st season with a TS 40. Does anyone have a suggestion to get 21 rounds in my magazines. I have 5 20 round magazines, and would like at least one of them to hold 21 rounds.

I use the Gramms follower kit in mine. I get 21 in some and 20 in others. I've found running 21 rounds in the mags just causes them to wear quicker.

• 3 weeks later...