Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Pro-Am Shooting® Championship

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good time shooting today with the Open crowd. I think I did ok for being a C shooter using a Limited gun. Hopefully I will improve on my scores tomorrow morning.

Interim results are posted at www.proamshooting.com.

A bit of rain off and on this afternoon, but we finished early after all.

Hopefully, tomorrow will run as smoothly as today.

Interim results are posted at www.proamshooting.com.

A bit of rain off and on this afternoon, but we finished early after all.

Hopefully, tomorrow will run as smoothly as today.

Had fun its a great match as always! Thanks Phil and your staff always make it a good time!

The match was awesome. My first time working a big match (thank god I was on the easiest stage) I finished 99th overall :angry2: Not my best performance.

Highlight of the match... watching Blake clean stage 8 as he is falling out of the box breaking the shot at the buzzer for the last hit...epic!

I had a great time Saturday even with the rain. Had some issues with the gun that were a little disappointing but a good time none the less.

Any idea when the final scores will be up?

Sam and I are back home after our first Pro-Am.

MAN, WHAT A GREAT MATCH! :cheers:

I've always liked the concept of the Pro-Am--I just can't believe it took me this long to shoot the match. On the flight home, Sam commented that it was probably his favorite match of all time. (And he's shot a lot of matches.)

It's always nice to hang out with old friends, and meet some new folks along the way. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

This is a great match, you will be humbled. Your skills and equipment will be tested.

I will be back.

+1

I had a great time. It was a great match and I met a lot of great people. It really showed me weakness that I didn't realize I had. I'll be back next year for sure.

Thanks to Phil, all of the staff, and all of the sponsors for putting on a great match.