Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Infinity Firearms North Carolina Sectional Championship

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one is on the books! It was a fun match to shoot and had some challenging stages. Looking forward to running some shooters tomorrow, looks like it will be another good day of shooting!  Scores for today have been posted on USPSA's website.

Edited by tackdr1ver

I shot this AM and that was a very good match. Great stages, lots of staff, and whoever ordered the weather for today should get a bonus.

I hear the guy that ordered the Sunday weather may not have done as well. A high of 55 and "a few showers"

Thanks to all the RO's, Staff, food service, etc. that put this on. We appreciate your thankless help.

I had a good time. Just wish I could have seen the guy "rack" himself on the "Front 9" stage with the golf club prop. :roflol:

weather was horrible first thing this morning. Those who shot on saturday had a HUGE advantage in traction and just better shooting conditions. The RO's did an excellent job with the situation.

Even with all that went wrong today the match was still great. My feet have finally dried out and thawed, so it is off to find another match to compete in

A big thank you to all the sponsoors in the match and those who help put it on.

All in. All done. Back home after a busy weekend. A big thanks to all the match sponsors for their support.

Special thanks to the creative crew at Sir Walter Gun Club who built the match and provided logistic support. The ROs did a great job handling some tough conditions this morning.

To the range crew on Stage 7: Your hard work, professional approach to your job and to our shooters and your fun-loving nature made my job an easy one. I thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you.

Both working and shooting, this was an outstanding match with challenging and enjoyable stages and a great venue.

I shot very poorly, but it was a great match. The crew on stage 7 did stand out. This was the first match I have attended where I did not have to paste and reset every stage.

I was in squad 24, great group. Bill Drummond was especially fun to shoot with and gave me some great tips, thanks.

Big thanks to all the RO's and staff for the hard work.

The stages were wide open and fun.

That is a great discription of the stages. 5,6,7 had a ton of space and the people that designed the stages used it well. There were probably 15 ways to run stage 5 that would have been in the ballpark time wise.

Thanks to all the RO's, Staff, food service, etc. that put this on. We appreciate your thankless help.

I had a good time. Just wish I could have seen the guy "rack" himself on the "Front 9" stage with the golf club prop. :roflol:

Edited by pvhendrix

"Dear ,

The following message is being sent to you by the match squadding

administration for the 2012 INFINITY Firearms North Carolina Sectional Championship .

Shooters,

I must appologize. I failed to copy the match database file to my thumbdrive so I could upload the results to the net. I have some one who is getting me the file so I may upload the results but that will not happen until monday evening. I am re-entering the stage data from today but I know there were several changes in the shooter data that I do not have except in the match computer. As soon as I get the file I will upload the results as fast as I can match the registration data between computers.

I am sorry for this delay in the results and will get them posted as soon as I can.

Richard Moser

2012 INFINITY Firearms NC Sectional Stats"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up with the scores? :surprise:

We have no internet access at the range. When the scorekeeper left last night he forgot to import the match off of the range computers into a flashdrive. Therefore he couldnt upload last night and it was an hour drive for him once he found out. So it was decided to get the data first thing this morning. He got the data and made sure things were correct by crosschecking against the scoresheets and then it was uploaded to uspsa.

He felt very bad for that sunday night but we were all tired, cold and wet from the rain on sunday. Hell the MD went to give out awards after the hour had passed and almost everyone had left.(It was kind of miserable out)

We apologize for the delay, but we was tarred out. :D

On a side note the club is trying to get internet access so this may never be an issue again.

As always the SWGC crew did a spectacular job! How can you beat a 9 stage match that offers excellent challenges, starts on time,and has so many RO's that they don't require any help pasting!

The saturday folks had outstanding weather and the match was a pleasure to shoot.

And for the folks that fussed about the scores... well... maybe next year they'll help get them up faster!

My first at Sir Walter...great match which tested the competitor's expertise in a multitude of shooting postitions, distances and overall moving and shooting... great practice and great time with all the boys and girls.

Hope to be back next year life permitting!

Thanks Sir Walter,

David