Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Afghanistan

jdlinke

Hi everyone,

I'm a US Marine. My primary occupational specialty is Aviation Radar Technician (5948), but I love shooting when I get the opportunity. I had never fired a shot before joining the Corps, but they've taught me pretty well, and I've had a lot of fun in the events I've been able to participate in so far.

I originally come from Washington State, lived all over the place, stationed in Beaufort, South Carolina, and currently deployed in Afghanistan.

I've done all right with rifles, but I *love* shooting handguns.

I seem to have been blessed with some natural aptitude for shooting, but I really know very little other than the basics. I look forward to learning a lot more from you guys and other experienced shooters.

- Jack

Thanks for your service!!!!! Welcome. Check out USPSA.org and IDPA.com for info on those organizations. When you get back they have "Club Finder" threads so that wherever you decide to settle down you can find some place to compete if that is what you want.

God Bless you and the rest of your unit and all our troops,

Richard

Hi everyone,

I'm a US Marine. My primary occupational specialty is Aviation Radar Technician (5948), but I love shooting when I get the opportunity. I had never fired a shot before joining the Corps, but they've taught me pretty well, and I've had a lot of fun in the events I've been able to participate in so far.

I originally come from Washington State, lived all over the place, stationed in Beaufort, South Carolina, and currently deployed in Afghanistan.

I've done all right with rifles, but I *love* shooting handguns.

I seem to have been blessed with some natural aptitude for shooting, but I really know very little other than the basics. I look forward to learning a lot more from you guys and other experienced shooters.

- Jack

Here is the website of a guy who shoots a Beretta pretty well.

You could learn a lot there.

http://benstoeger.com/

• 3 weeks later...