Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Finale

Wow, today is the shoot-off for the 3GN Championship. Who is the odds on favorite!!!!

First Round:

Tommy Thacker vs Phil Strader

Jeff Cramblit vs Rustin Bernskoetter

Taran Butler vs Mike Voigt

Mark Hanish vs Tyler Payne

I surly wish I could be there to watch these great shooters compete. Also for the guys attending, please post pics, videos, results, opinions, etc... I am living vicariously through you guys...

Regards

Darryl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, today is the shoot-off for the 3GN Championship. Who is the odds on favorite!!!!

First Round:

Tommy Thacker vs Phil Strader

Jeff Cramblit vs Rustin Bernskoetter

Taran Butler vs Mike Voigt

Mark Hanish vs Tyler Payne

I surly wish I could be there to watch these great shooters compete. Also for the guys attending, please post pics, videos, results, opinions, etc... I am living vicariously through you guys...

Regards

Darryl

Tommy Thacker vs Phil Strader =Phil

Jeff Cramblit vs Rustin Bernskoetter =Rustin

Taran Butler vs Mike Voigt =Taran

Mark Hanish vs Tyler Payne =Tyler (my bet is the closest run)

Phil v Rustin =Phil

Taran v Tyler =Tyler

Phil v Tyler =Tyler

But what do I know. I will say that anyone of these guys has the chance to walk away with the prize. It's not about who the best shooter is. Everyone of them has the skills to make every shot that will be in the shootoff. It comes down to nerves and being able to focus. Wish I could make to cheer on my friends. Good luck all.

Rustin all the way!!!!

And hopefully some decent sponsors to follow, I hope he takes a lot of pride being up there with a blank shirt. He definately has put in the effort and a lot of his OWN money to get there.

Rustin all the way!!!!

And hopefully some decent sponsors to follow, I hope he takes a lot of pride being up there with a blank shirt. He definately has put in the effort and a lot of his OWN money to get there.

If there were some smart sponsors someone would have grabbed him at SHOT yesterday or today and given him a dang shirt to wear on national TV.

Man I wish this was streaming live. I would even do a PPV to watch.

The winner could be any of them. It's all about who puts it all together while in the pressure cooker.......Being from MN, I'm going to have to root for Tyler.

In the absence of 3GN doing it, I'm surprised no one else did it. Its not like 3GN is going to be able to keep it a secret until it airs anyway :)

The winner could be any of them. It's all about who puts it all together while in the pressure cooker.......Being from MN, I'm going to have to root for Tyler.

In the absence of 3GN doing it, I'm surprised no one else did it. Its not like 3GN is going to be able to keep it a secret until it airs anyway :)

I know I would have forked over some cash to watch it in a second. Talk about all the instant publicity you get too. Tie it in with all the vendors that support 3-gun at the shot show. That could have been awesome.....maybe next year.

I know I would have forked over some cash to watch it in a second. Talk about all the instant publicity you get too. Tie it in with all the vendors that support 3-gun at the shot show. That could have been awesome.....maybe next year.

I'll set it up next year if you pay for my flight to Vegas :)

Pretty good chance I'll be there myself next year. I had to pass on my chance to go to the show this year as the wife is about 8 1/2 months pregnant. She's usually pretty cool about my shooting addiction, but that one would not have gone well :blink:

Pretty good chance I'll be there myself next year. I had to pass on my chance to go to the show this year as the wife is about 8 1/2 months pregnant. She's usually pretty cool about my shooting addiction, but that one would not have gone well :blink:

Hah, mine's due on Monday ;)

Congrats!

Edited by gose