Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 Custom Shop Competition ready shotgun?

glangler

There is a few pictures and even an advertisement about a new competion ready Benelli M2 for 3 gun. Anyone have any additional info on it, or is it just plainly unobtainable?? I have tried a few local Benelli dealers and they have never heard of it. I have shown them pics of it and the pictures look great, and I would definately like to own one, but from what I have found out unless have Benelli on your shirt you will probably never touch one... I would rather have a Benelli instead of an F&N but is it possible to get one?

Still hasn't been released. Benelli should change their main US web page to stop talking about "Coming This Fall ". Unless they get it out in about 9 days, they are falsely advertising. I'm not implying malice at all. They likely are not keeping up their marketing with product development realities.

I bought a CZ 712 Utility for $299 instead.

BTW, this should be moved to the Shotgun section of the forum, yes?

I hope some of the Benelli sponsored folks can chime in about it while we wait. B)

Rumor has it that Salient isn't going to be building them as originally planned. They are rumored to be coming soon. I'm guessing that coming soon means whoever they import more 21" guns which is also supposed to be soon.

If you want some quality and pretty Benelli work give Mike Cyrwus at Accurate Irin a call or send Mike Cyrwus a PM in this forum. He has done about 5 guns for me and at least 20 others for our local 3 gun shooters. Here is an example of the work he does.

AccurateIronM2-1-1.jpg

AccurateIronM2-1.jpg

AccurateIronM2-4.jpg

AccurateIronM2-5.jpg

AccurateIronM2-6.jpg

AccurateIronM2-9.jpg

Jesse. Those looks awesome. How much will that set me back?

PM me for cost questions. Mike will do everything ala carte so you only pay for what you want. If you just want the lifter welded, shell catch tuned, and Nordic components tube installed you're out the door for a few next to nothing.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

So I have to ask, what's the differences?

If I buy a tuned car, I can test drive. There are no places I know of, until going to big matches, and asking to try out privately owned M2?

Edited by raysracer

If all you want is a lifter, call or contact Jeff of c-rums; Accurate Iron uses his carriers/lifters. The man can weld.

edit: I dont want to sound like you should go to Jeff for anything else; He does more than just weld lifters. Me and him are cool.

Me and Benny on the other hand... I think he slipped me a mickey in my gatorade in Arkansas... :roflol:

Edited by mike cyrwus

Back off Jesse, you'll have to make do with the M2's you already have! :) Those pictures you posted above are the same one's that got me wanting one of these when you posted 'em.....what, a year or so ago? Very nice. Already got the full complement of Nordic hardware sitting on the bench for it.

Back off Jesse, you'll have to make do with the M2's you already have! :) Those pictures you posted above are the same one's that got me wanting one of these when you posted 'em.....what, a year or so ago? Very nice. Already got the full complement of Nordic hardware sitting on the bench for it.

I don't need one. I think I'm up to 5 or 6 of my own shotguns now. I was asking for the rest of you.