Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Quick Word on Brian Enos

grant22

As some of you are aware, I had a little kaboom incident a month ago ( My link ). After all was said and done, I asked Dillon very politely to sell me an RF100 at their cost in order to get me reloading again. It was something to at least make me feel safer, therefore allowig me to reload again. Dillon wasn't obligated to do this and I know I'm not entitled to it, but it would have been nice for them to help out. They chose not to.

As a second and final resort, I asked Brian Enos whom I have bought all my Dillon stuff from, if he wouldn't mind doing this. I simply explained to him what happened and referenced the original thread.

I heard back from him very quickly, and he had the 'can do' attitude. I couldn't believe how quickly he was willing to take care of me on this.

When searching where to buy my Dillon stuff from, Brian Enos' name came up repeatedly. I was happy to go with him then, especially for his good advice, but am very happy that I went with him now, since his customer service is very clearly second to none (including Dillon).

Thanks Brian, you have a customer for life!

Brian is the man ;)

Just a question, though - how's an RF100 going to actually make any difference for you, in this case? Stronger tube structure?

YES. In my case, no matter where my hand would have been on the pickup tube, I'da been screwed. With the RF, it's a dual wall tube (like the primer magazine on the machine), and I can grasp it midway up. Even if it ignited, primers would escape each end, but the middle of the outer tube wouldn't rupture probably.

It's not the end all, but with eye pro, gloves, and an RF, I'd be willing to get back on the horse and continue this hobby that I enjoy so much.

As some of you are aware, I had a little kaboom incident a month ago ( My link ). After all was said and done, I asked Dillon very politely to sell me an RF100 at their cost in order to get me reloading again. It was something to at least make me feel safer, therefore allowig me to reload again. Dillon wasn't obligated to do this and I know I'm not entitled to it, but it would have been nice for them to help out. They chose not to.

As a second and final resort, I asked Brian Enos whom I have bought all my Dillon stuff from, if he wouldn't mind doing this. I simply explained to him what happened and referenced the original thread.

I heard back from him very quickly, and he had the 'can do' attitude. I couldn't believe how quickly he was willing to take care of me on this.

When searching where to buy my Dillon stuff from, Brian Enos' name came up repeatedly. I was happy to go with him then, especially for his good advice, but am very happy that I went with him now, since his customer service is very clearly second to none (including Dillon).

Thanks Brian, you have a customer for life!

I ordered all my Dillon stuff from Brian early last year, send him my order & later that night the phone rings. "Hi, this is Brian Enos, just wanted to go over your order with you". My first thought is, yea right, one of my buddies who know I just placed an order is messing with me - after a few seconds I realize the voice - Wholly Crap, Brian Enos is calling me? I'm not easily impressed by people, I work for many very successful people in my business, but I'm like a 12 year old girl that Justin Beeber just called. Yea, Brian Enos is pretty special!

Edited by hvsmith

Gotta chime in here....Brian is always available to answer any questions one may have. For me, and others, he also provides a place for all of us to sell our guns and accessories.

I make it a point, especially after a big sale to contribute to the forum. (see the neat little "contribute to the forum" block on the home page) As a matter of fact....I'm delinquent. Money will be inbound soon Brian. (Christmas has priority) :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for this site, the store and the advice! :cheers:

Steve

Edited by Bigpops

Truely above and beyond. He had zero obligation to do it. I bought my stuff from him as well. Super guy to talk to. But, this is amazing. I kinda thought these days were gone. It's nice to be wrong. Way to go Brian.

only one place I like to shop! Way'ta go Brian!... Good to hear your back a :cheers: nd cranking out ammo again Grant..

Thx dude. I wouldn't wouldn't miss out on this great hobby. Brian got me back in it quicker!

I've never had a problem with any order from Brian, though I have not ordered a press. Great customer service and strong customer vendor relationships are hard to come buy these days. It's really refreshing to hear such testimony. When I do decide to purchase a second press, it will likely be a Dillon would definitely come from Brian.

I would have liked to seen Dillon step up to the original request, but failing that, hat's off to Brian.

I've seen it more in this sport / hobby than any other... folks seem to take care of one another. That's just the way things ought to be.

Cheers,

Rob

Ordered my press and order all my conversion kits from here. No issues or complaints.

Most of my internet time is spent right here, without a doubt the best practical shooting forum there is.

Personally I don't care much for Brian. He costs me way too much money.ph34r.gif

I spoke with Brian the other night as well when I ordered yet another press from him. I can tell you he is the real deal. Very genuine. And really likes the forums and the people who loiter here.biggrin.gif