Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night over 1050 computers, laptops & phones submitted a request for a registration code for the 2012 ARFCOM-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Match. 873 separate logins were made at 9:30 PM. Some requests were duplicates and quickly removed. After the duplicates were removed, there were still 562 valid entries for the 2 matches. Currently, about 66 Am and 102 Pro entries would be on a waiting list. However, I am waiting to send out waiting list numbers because I expect about 40 slots to open up today.

Last night I sent Registration Codes to shooters who were in the Pro Match & shooters who were in the Amateur match. Unfortunately, nearly 40 shooters received a code for both matches, giving them a slot in both the Am & Pro matches. They will only be able to shoot one. I have sent them all an email message asking which match they plan to shoot. As they let me know, I am sending out registration codes to the next shooters on the match list.

I emailed this message to anyone who did not get a Registration Code last night. You may get this message twice if you signed up for a code for both matches. You may get this message after you got a code last night, because you were successful obtaining a code for one match, but are on a waiting list for the second. If that is the case, please email me to tell me you prefer to shoot the first match, so that I can remove your name from a waiting list for the other.

I hope to start sending out waiting list numbers by late this afternoon, after I notify the 40 shooters who will move up. As I noted on the confirmation message on the screen, it might take up to 24 hours to get a registration code. Thanks for your patience.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2012 ARFCOM-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

Your Registration code number for the Am match is: 367

Congratulations! That number means you will be confirmed to shoot the match after you complete the next step:

That was the highest number i have seen. i think. Yesterday was my birthday Linda. You didn't know it but thanks for the present. It will be my first 3 gun match, i think, but don't worry i am pretty good with all 3 guns seperatly

I got in again!!!! AM37.

Now I have a couple of questions....

For the Match planners. Last years polo shirt was of "okay" quality. Is the same thing planned for this year? Or, is it planned to do a small embroidery instead of the screen printing. I expect screen printing on t-shirts, not polos. Please advise soon so I can mail my application & check.

For anyone in the "know" ( especially local LE), I am considering bringing my Polaris Ranger for commuting from stage to stage. Will I be cited for driving it on the road? Or, will I be left alone so long as I don't act stupid?

R4B

Your Registration code number for the Am match is: 367

Congratulations! That number means you will be confirmed to shoot the match after you complete the next step:

That was the highest number i have seen. i think. Yesterday was my birthday Linda. You didn't know it but thanks for the present. It will be my first 3 gun match, i think, but don't worry i am pretty good with all 3 guns seperatly

I got a second pro confirmation code numbered at 411. My first was pro 168. I just emailed Linda, so hopefully that will be another opening for someone.

Still haven't gotten a Email :unsure:

Please check your spam folder & junk mail folders. It was sent at 01:56 AM

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Rockcastle-ARFCOM ProAm Statistician

Thanks Linda ur the best!, got it! PRO: 354

Edited by DocMedic