Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

AM 241.......open here I come..... Or should I shoot irons as normal?

I'm surprised, am registration was on the touchpad and after I clicked the pro registration on the desk top.

Either way I'm there.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Outsydlooknin75

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised, am registration was on the touchpad and after I clicked the pro registration on the desk top.

Either way I'm there.

You would be number 16 on the Pro waiting list . . . I just sent the one you were definitely IN. Many people signed in & got codes for both matches. I think the first 20 or so on each waiting list will go really fast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2012 ARFCOM-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Either way I'm there.

You would be number 16 on the Pro waiting list . . . I just sent the one you were definitely IN. Many people signed in & got codes for both matches. I think the first 20 or so on each waiting list will go really fast.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thank you for your hard work Linda.

Most if not all of these shooters have codes that are low enough to be in the match, but it will be tomorrow before I have time to sort it all out. It is approaching midnight here on the east coast.

i think we're missing the most important thing here folks... big thanks to linda for all the hard work putting this together! :cheers:

Yes. Thank you Linda!

Between the hard working stats people, and the ROs, match directors, stage designers, et al.... There is so much work that goes into putting these matches on. :cheers:

Someone refresh my memory but how many shooters will be in each pro and am? 225 each?

App is done, check is written, envelope is sealed and stamp is affixed. Id take to the post office now but I dont want to put down the beer and put on pants.

Edited by Kent Grewe

For Jesse Tischauser

Your Registration code number for the AM  match is:  1

Congratulations!  That number means you will be confirmed to shoot the match after you complete the next step:

Application Link: 

I plan on this being my number after the match too;)

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

For Jesse Tischauser

Congratulations!  That number means you will be confirmed to shoot the match after you complete the next step:

Application Link: 

Mayor Jesse - you didn't really sign up for AM did you??

I didn't think AM match points counted towards the 3GN race?

For Jesse Tischauser

Application Link: 

Mayor Jesse - you didn't really sign up for AM did you??

I didn't think AM match points counted towards the 3GN race?

Everybody always says they only shoot for the fun of it. I figured what better way to have fun than to shoot with the AM's. Plus I'll probably win the FNH match and the two Pro Series events so I don't need the points.

Oh and on Sunday I will be busy signing bills into law, cutting ribbons, posing with golden shovels at groundbreaking ceremonies, kissing babies and other such mayoral duties. So no time for HUGE prize tables.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

For Jesse Tischauser

Application Link: 

I am sooo torn! Jesse and some friends sent me such a nice bribe . . . err, I mean gift. . . so I hate to expose little attempts to stretch the truth.

But the guy who is really number 1 in the AM match is liable to have heart attack if he thinks it is a mistake. So, Jesse is in the match, but he is not number 1 (you would have seen THAT email hours ago). And he is kind of pulling your leg about which match, also.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

For Jesse Tischauser

Application Link: 

I am sooo torn! Jesse and some friends sent me such a nice bribe . . . err, I mean gift. . . so I hate to expose little attempts to stretch the truth.

But the guy who is really number 1 in the AM match is liable to have heart attack if he thinks it is a mistake. So, Jesse is in the match, but he is not number 1 (you would have seen THAT email hours ago). And he is kind of pulling your leg about which match, also.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda is otherwise the most honest trust worthy person I have met but she is pulling our legs now. The Mayor would not fib about 3 gun. Lol!

For Jesse Tischauser

Application Link: 

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Jesse - BUSTED!! :roflol: