Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I need some advice

I was hoping someone here might be able to steer me to the potential winner.

The tea leaves and chicken bones say LSU.

If you read Tea leaves you have to stick with the Tea Leaves , IF! you follow that up with a Chicken Bone reading the result will be 180 of the the tea leaves. so if both say LSU thin LSU willl louse Big.

But if the Tea Leaves said LSU will win and thin you Read the bones and they say LSU will louse you Documented proof of a sure thing and bet the kids collage fund on LSU.

Or did I get that backwards :unsure:

Well just bet $100 on both teams to win and one way or another you will end up a winner.

I was hoping someone here might be able to steer me to the potential winner.

The tea leaves and chicken bones say LSU.

If you read Tea leaves you have to stick with the Tea Leaves , IF! you follow that up with a Chicken Bone reading the result will be 180 of the the tea leaves. so if both say LSU thin LSU willl louse Big.

But if the Tea Leaves said LSU will win and thin you Read the bones and they say LSU will louse you Documented proof of a sure thing and bet the kids collage fund on LSU.

Or did I get that backwards :unsure:

Well just bet $100 on both teams to win and one way or another you will end up a winner.

Good way to lose it all as the spread is usually hard to cover.

Bet on the one who will have the most points at the end of the game. :roflol::roflol:

May or may not work, depends on what the spread is. ;) I'm not a big fan of giving points, no matter what the teams are. I'd look for points or I wouldnt bet it.

Foot ball ? I didm't know it was a Football game

Whatever, I was guessing that Fall College athletics usually equals football. This just emphasizes my lack of interest in anything but shooting sports and a good PARTY! :cheers:

Bet on the one who will have the most points at the end of the game. :roflol::roflol:

May or may not work, depends on what the spread is. ;) I'm not a big fan of giving points, no matter what the teams are. I'd look for points or I wouldnt bet it.

And I would have won :)

missed the game but saw the highlights on ESPN. Looks like the defenses showed to play!!