Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Monica's Range Diary

monicataliani

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, you guys are fun. I remember a M/GM at one of the last Miamisburg matches that uh, put a few rounds in backwards. I won't call names. :devil:

You can always squad with me, I suck. That should make you feel better. :roflol:

Chris and Colin are intimidating, there's no getting over that!

Edited by polizei1

Ha, you guys are fun. I remember a M/GM at one of the last Miamisburg matches that uh, put a few rounds in backwards. I won't call names. :devil:

You can always squad with me, I suck. That should make you feel better. :roflol:

Chris and Colin are intimidating, there's no getting over that!

Hi Cody! I had to look at your profile to see who you were! Can't wait to squad with you again! :) And BTW you totally shoot just fine! Are you shooting single stack again this year?

You can always squad with me,*snip*

Same here Monica. I plan on making it out to Mburg this Sunday.

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! (Please forgive the girly squeal!) Okay!!!! I am totally psyched to shoot with you guys! :)

Careful what you wish for lol

You can always squad with me,*snip*

Same here Monica. I plan on making it out to Mburg this Sunday.

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! (Please forgive the girly squeal!) Okay!!!! I am totally psyched to shoot with you guys! :)

Careful what you wish for lol

Corey- If it makes you feel better, I am psyched to shoot with you again soon too! :cheers:

Totally loved dry fire tonight. So I have been watching my videos and talking to other shooters and decided I needed to come up with some drills that really incorporate some running. I am super athletic and while shooting I haven't really used that to my advantage. So I am on a mission to take what could be one of my strengths as a shooter and incorporate it into my shooting. So tonight I set up a few "stages" that were targets in different sections of the house, forcing me to run from section to section. At matches, I have been running from shooting spot to shooting spot when it is a better choice then just shooting on the move (except Monday's Slip and Slide Challenge! :-P) but haven't really been breaking into the speed I could be capable of. So tonight was all about going as fast as I could from spot to spot. My only focus other than speed and keeping the gun pointed in a safe direction while doing all this running was trying to get my gun up and looking for targets and my sights while coming into the shooting position. Soooooooooo much fun. And it was a really good bonus workout! :)

Edited by monicataliani

Totally loved dry fire tonight. Soooooooooo much fun.

You are either really dedicated or seriously deranged!

Keep in mind you will be shooting a classifier match in a few days. Don't try anything too goofy! Just shoot your game.

Woooooo hoooooo! I am now classified in open! And had such a fun day! "Squad Awesome" you rock! Soooooo many quotable things! LOL! :cheers:

Congrats on getting classified!!!

Thanks! I shoot production, so I will most likely not be shooting open, but I have it now just in case! :)

Any video? roflol.gifrolleyes.gifdevil.gif

I haven't watched it but I will for sure post the video of me falling on my butt!

Now that was "awesome". Great gun handling to stay safe! :cheers:

edited to add... and finish the course of fire!.

Edited by Paul Santiago

I missed a fall....now that would have been worth burning a vacation day.... :roflol:

It wasn't that great! LOL! I slid in the gravel running from one box to the other and fell back. I caught myself with my weak hand before I hit the ground and jumped up so I could finish my stage! All I wanted to do was (obviously be safe) and finish my classifier so I could be done shooting open with my production gun! :rolleyes:

Any video? roflol.gifrolleyes.gifdevil.gif

I haven't watched it but I will for sure post the video of me falling on my butt!

Oh, you fell? I didn't notice! BWAAHHAAHHAAA

Wow Kevin!!!!! Between this and you trying to convince me that I missed the pretest for the RO course I don't know what has gotten into you lately! :roflol: