Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I saw Neel the other day with the Jr. Open Squad. He seemed to be doing ok, though Lee had to show the whippersnappers how it was done on one stage ;)

The Live Streaming guys wandered around our squad this afternoon, so we may show up sometime on reruns ;)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this site has match results by division, stages etc.

xtremeshooting .com . br

Those results are only from day 1, we are missing days 2 and 3....

I just read on Carina's Facebook that she was DQ'ed today... :(

Updates about the match are few and far between. No idea who is winning unless you want to trawl through countless pages of Stage results on the .pdf's

I did hear that Stage 7 was tossed out of the match following an arbitration by some member(s) of the Super Squad.

Edited by BritinUSA

this site has match results by division, stages etc.

xtremeshooting .com . br

Those results are only from day 1, we are missing days 2 and 3....

I just read on Carina's Facebook that she was DQ'ed today... :(

Updates about the match are few and far between. No idea who is winning unless you want to trawl through countless pages of Stage results on the .pdf's

I did hear that Stage 7 was tossed out of the match following an arbitration by some member(s) of the Super Squad.

Yea stage 7 got deleted. The stage start was with a wood Olympic torch velcro-strapped to your weak-hand wrist. Some squads found out that a vigorous fling of that hand would rip it loose, allowing them to shoot freestyle. Others tried that a day later to discover the strap had been replaced by one that had to be peeled off with two hands if you didn't want to shoot SHO or with it dangling. The Arb Commm ruled reshoots of the affected squads were unmanageable and therefore tossed it.

I was on Montana Gold website looks like Blake M got some hardware from at world shoot. :mellow:

I thought he was sponsored by and shot Hornadys :mellow:

Def looks like he won something though

Uh, that was the Greek Nationals, not the World Shoot, which is still ongoing. Same range, different match.

And at the WS, Blake and Eric are in different divisions...

JJ Racaza is top US Open shooter at the moment (based on the latest .pdf from Greece). He is showing ahead of Eric Grauffel at the moment but Eric's score for Stage 23 is not listed at this time.

Rebecca is leading the US Women (by 9 points over Athena) but is about 50 points behind Australia's Karla Blowers (and I think they have all shot the same stages)

Standard US TEAM

Blake

Puente

Travis

Bragg

This is by far the best coverage of the event available online.

\

+1 I can't find diddly-squat on this match! The biggest event of our sport and nothing... so sad.

Standard US TEAM

Blake

Puente

Travis

Bragg

\

+1 I can't find diddly-squat on this match! The biggest event of our sport and nothing... so sad.

Well, it is Greece.

Hopefully, we can show the world how to run a huge match in the 21st century in 2014. Site wide wifi would be nice.

Standard US TEAM

Blake

Puente

Travis

Bragg

\

Well, it is Greece.

Hopefully, we can show the world how to run a huge match in the 21st century in 2014. Site wide wifi would be nice.

There is almost no cell service at Universal Shooting Acadamy. Good luck getting wifi.

How could that be worse than greece? No one has a clue what's happening over there. Sad.

Blake Miguez

"Standard Men's results looking like this after the fourth day(numbers not exact and subject to change):

Blake 1641.7

Ted 1593.7

JC 1551.4

Julien 1527.4

Gregory Bat 1558.7

Manny 1533.4

Taran 1469.1

Travis 1545.8

Jet 1587.5

Adriano 1459.4

Petr Z. 1567.1

Gregory M 1463.2

I went into today with about a 50 point lead and shot well. I rocked the last stage which was high points. The last day verification scores have not been posted yet. We should know the official results tomorrow."

Standard US TEAM

Blake

Puente

Travis

Bragg

\

Well, it is Greece.

There is almost no cell service at Universal Shooting Acadamy. Good luck getting wifi.

Plenty of time to look for a sponsor to provide a temporary wifi set up.