Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is going to win Nationals?

BritinUSA

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he's got an OLD gun! :rolleyes:

I dont mean it's old, but doesnt he shoot a SS in L-10? I think seeing how good Vogel is with a Glock, and how great his reloads are, he could tear it up in L-10. ;)

Maybe he'll shoot his World Shoot modified gun with a standard top end...

TGO in limited 10, he's got new knees!

I dont mean it's old, but doesnt he shoot a SS in L-10? I think seeing how good Vogel is with a Glock, and how great his reloads are, he could tear it up in L-10. ;)

Yeah, and he was third last year with that gun, and a bum knee, I sure wouldnt count him out no matter what frame he shoots.

Maybe he'll shoot his World Shoot modified gun with a standard top end...

That wasn't what he was shooting Sunday. ;)

gentleman , I will be off the net for the next week, off to the nats.

hope to meet some of you guys there. wear your enos shirts.

signed off John

sorry wrong thread

Edited by juan

Since I am not doing anything at work tonight I thought I would put in my Trifecta's for the Nationals

L10

1-Vogel

2-TGO

3-Ted

1-Randi

2-Maggie

3-Carrie J

Open

1-Max

2-JJ

3-Shane

1-Jessie

2-Rebecca

3-Athena

Limited

1-Manny

2-Blake

3-Shannon

1-Jessie

2-Lisa

3-Carina R

Production

1-TGO

2-Matt Mink

3-Phil Strader

1-Randi

2-Maggie

3-Julie

Revolver

1-Jerry

2-Matt

Edited by JakeMartens

My picks:

Open -

J.J., with K.C. and Max close behind;

Rebecca for the ladies, followed by Jessie and Megan;

L-10 -

Vogel, followed by TGO and Travis;

Randi for the ladies;

Revolver -

Matt over Jerry by an infinitesimal margin;

Limited -

Travis, Blake, Manny;

Jessie, then Lisa among the ladies;

Production -

Dave, Ben, Matt

Randi again for the ladies.

Didn't see Nils anywhere on the squad lists, nor Vogel in the Limited / Production match. (?)

Good luck to all...

TGO in L10. Shooting A 6" skinny gun

Jerry in Revo. He shot Area4 with 1 other GM and 2 Masters and won every stage. He might be getting old but he ain't loosing it just yet. What a great Ambassador of the shooting sports. We get to see him and Kay shoot at our local matches.

Blake in Limited, he shoots with us locally also and the mans a machine. He's at the top of his game.

Kale in Production, I get to watch him to, incredible talent

Max or JJ in Open.

Here is the dark horse. Cody McKenna top three in production. I wanted to say winning, but didn't want to start a flame war. One of the best natural talents in shooting. Plus we sponsor him in limited :-). Cody is the real deal, if you don't know, now you know.

Here is the dark horse. Cody McKenna top three in production. I wanted to say winning, but didn't want to start a flame war. One of the best natural talents in shooting. Plus we sponsor him in limited :-). Cody is the real deal, if you don't know, now you know.

Oh hell yeah. Our plan here in Phoenix is to send one new "unknown dark horse" out every year to Nats just to shake things up. :devil:

Yeah I definitely wouldn't bet against Cody. I'm hoping for a CZ sweep of the top 3 places. Matt, Cody, Kale, Phil, and Angus could easily do it.

That would be sweet, But I think Ben will be in the top 3 somewhere. Maybe CZ gets 4 of the top 5.. ;) Is Cody a GM ? Whats that make, at least 6 GM's shooting CZ's?

Edited by DWFAN

Oh hell yeah. Our plan here in Phoenix is to send one new "unknown dark horse" out every year to Nats just to shake things up. :devil:

I noticed Eddie on the Open Super Squad...

...and a big +1 on Cody. Met him this past weekend. Helluva shooter and a real nice guy.

Best of luck to both of them!

Jerry in Revo. He shot Area4 with 1 other GM and 2 Masters and won every stage. He might be getting old but he ain't loosing it just yet. What a great Ambassador of the shooting sports. We get to see him and Kay shoot at our local matches.

Jerry isn't losing it at all--he's a truly great shooter and still easily the favorite to win any revolver match he enters.

BUT--there are several really tough wheelgunners who have brought their game up very, very close to Jerry's level in the past couple years. (None of them were at Area 4, by the way.....)

I just dont see how anybody can bet against Dave in the production match. I'd bet a 1/2 years salary that he's going to win that division.

Am I missing something here or?

My reasoning is this from his facebook site:

Here is my Open division SVI/38 Super Comp which I'll run at the USPSA Back to Back Nationals, Sept. 16-20. It is the same pistol used for the 2006 Area 4 Championship; which to date is my sole entry in a major USPSA Open division tournament

My thinking is that he has spent alot of time getting used to that gun and practicing for Open instead of production.