Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why don't more shooter use over and under for 3 gun

so If so many guys are hooked on single stack to shoot stages with 20 targets :wacko: , why don't more shooters want to use an over& under or side by side for 3 gun ?

Ya know if they could make a vest that holds the Shell's side-by-side I could try it. But I would have to have a proper video crew and some of the vintage Three Stooges music.

make a reaload and say "Naaaaa"- Bang Bang, Naaaa

:goof:

I have done it ONCE on a side stage like 3 years ago. Max 2 shots in the gun. Used a cheapshell belt with 2 skip one 2 skip one etc. Shoot the 2 left hand goes for the shells together, right hand hits the lever to drop the barrels ejecting the shells. Stuff the 2 in and close on the way up

we had to use a side by side coach gun at TacPro one time... and it sucked horribly. dump 25 loose shells in a bag over your shoulder and go at it.

i have o/u's for sporting clays and they will stay in that game for me. you bring what you want to BOTW brother.

really jamie, really,...... thats the best you could come up with for a topic???????????????

trapr

I Can not help what rattles around in my head and thin falls out on to the key board

And If a thread about why more people don't shoot Single Stack can drift around for six pages why can't this one reach two pages?

a few years ago we had a Cowpie Action Shooter show up for a local 3 gun match, his aim that day was to practice with his Winchester for the old End of Trail match. . . .damn but he was quick with the shooting and loading two at a time . . . we still kicked his ass . . . but it was impresive to watch none the less.

that Stoger side by side would be much cooler if it had exposed hammers.

I'm willing to give it a shot with my O/U... does it count as my shotgun or my handgun?

003-1.jpg

DanO

Dang Dan! Did you pack that in Bosnia? What a knuckle-buster!

Hope you are the Dan I think you are. If so, why weren't you at Lewisburg for the last 3-gun?

Yeah Mike, it's me. I wasn't at Lewisburg because I was at the Pro-Am match in Kentucky. I built the short shotgun shortly before I got out of the gun business... it's real hoot at the range. I wish I could have gotten back from Bosnia with some of the stuff you could find over there. I got to play with all sorts of AKs, a real Skorpion... the Yugos made a clone of the MG42 that was everywhere over there... so much fun to shoot. I had a guy try to sell me 10 kilos of Semtex... :devil:

DanO