Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Documentary of my company in Afghanistan

cworks

I know this is not related to anything on this forum, but i am a beginner and i'm in the video. That has to count for something..right? Anyway, this is my job and im proud of it!!!

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/episode/bomb-hunters-afghanistan-5491#tab-Videos/10919_00

I'm SGT Works in the video

Edited by cworks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is currently in Afghanistan. A month or so ago, his unit gave up their COP because of the amount of IEDs around it. He says they couldn't toss a rock out of a window without hitting one. They've since built another outpost. He's a 19D scout and goes out on a lot of patrols. I'm glad we have people like you and him serving. Stay safe...

Sergeant, thanks for your service, and I pray for you safe return. My son in law has been in the 'Stan since last October and should be rotating home within the next couple of weeks. Our country will be forever grateful for you guys.

CWORKS.....I'm up in Mountain Home. Been here for about 22 years now and my home club is Twin Lakes Gun Club. Hopefully we'll run across each other at a match in AR sometime. I will be shooting the AR Section Multi-gun at Ft. Smith the end of October.

My son has been over there since Feb. and he thinks they'll rotate out in January....keeping my fingers crossed that he gets out sooner rather than later.

Scouts Out...

Thanks for all the replies! It makes going through the hard times a little easier knowing people appreciate what you do. Even if most don't agree with what we are doing.

Edited by cworks

Thanks for all the replies! It makes going through the hard times a little easier knowing people appreciate what you do. Even if most don't agree with the what we are doing.

SGT Works, I think most people do agree with what you are doing. The media may not , but WE do. Thanks again for your service.

SGT Works.... thanks for sharing the video, and thank you for your service. I really appreciate what you do... although I've never been to Afghanistan, we fly communication support missions over Iraq routinely, assisting convoys moving throughout that country. "Route Clearance" guys are among our customers. Not sure if you're on the road at the moment but if you are and need something, let me know as it's free to ship from APO to APO :)

V/R,

Chris

Edited by Okie-Glocker

SGT Works.... thanks for sharing the video, and thank you for your service. I really appreciate what you do... although I've never been to Afghanistan, we fly communication support missions over Iraq routinely, assisting convoys moving throughout that country. "Route Clearance" guys are among our customers. Not sure if you're on the road at the moment but if you are and need something, let me know as it's free to ship from APO to APO :)

V/R,

Chris

Not currently deployed, but will be on 3rd deployment soon enough. Route Clearance LOVES!! our eyes is the sky!! I cant tell how comforting it is know you have Aviation looking down on you!! Especially the ones that bring the fight to the enemy!!