Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana USPSA Section/State Championship

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone who helped put this match on. It was a lot of fun!!! :)

After watching my video, it seems Todd McGowan must have run a very clean, error-free match. Congrats to him! :cheers: I made a few errors, bumbled a few reloads here and there, and had 1 jam that really threw me off my groove, causing a HUGE brain fart on stage 10. Oh well..... there's always next time.

Congrats to all the winners!

Edited by Chris Keen

2nd Overall in Limited

Stage 11, only got 1/2 the thing videoed.... I started on the right marks, engaged that array, then the left, and then the far left, reloaded (then the video starts). Seemed like a good idea at the time, looking back, it was probably a wash.

MIke.

Edited by mikeg1005

Big thanks to Jake, all the staff and RO's who made this match happen. Squad 11 was great, everyone pasted and worked which made it easy on everyone. Indiana Sectional is one of my favorite matches of the year and this year was no different. It was also good to shoot in 70 degree weather for a change. :cheers:

Here is my vid

Todd

Big thanks to Jake, all the staff and RO's who made this match happen. Squad 11 was great, everyone pasted and worked which made it easy on everyone. Indiana Sectional is one of my favorite matches of the year and this year was no different. It was also good to shoot in 70 degree weather for a change. :cheers:

Here is my vid

Todd

HOLY LEAD FARMER!!! NICE WORK TODD!!! :cheers::cheers:

Jacob and I also want to say thanks for a great match.

Jacob is the 11 year old Jr shooter. Placed 54th in production.

He had a couple rough stages as did we all.

He failed to engage a target on stage 10 and shot thru a few barrels on stage 8 that cost him 4 misses and kinda bummed him.

The staff and the folks on our squad where great to Jacob and I want to say thanks for that.

The first thing Jacob asked me after the match as we got in the truck was " When is the next match and I will pay my own entry fee ". And that folks made my day!

Thanks again from Stephen and Jacob Birurakis

I wanted to thank everyone that helped put on this match! It was a blast and had a great time with the shooters on my squad that had suggestions on how to breakdown a stage (Miach) and to John Both that has always helped me and my wife Carol this was by far the best that i have ever done but wouldn't have happened with out all of you!!

Thanks Greg

2nd Overall in Limited

Stage 11, only got 1/2 the thing videoed.... I started on the right marks, engaged that array, then the left, and then the far left, reloaded (then the video starts). Seemed like a good idea at the time, looking back, it was probably a wash.

MIke.

You're still a bagger! lol. I told ya you were M buddy. Great work there. :) If I had to send you off to work on something it would be footwork . I don't want to take anything away from you though, you really shot awesome.

He just got the A class guys, you almost got spanked by a B class. lol

JT