• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my small CZ family :D

IMGP2611.jpg

IMGP2612.jpg

IMGP2614.jpg

I love the slide on that TS, Bobby did great work.

Question: How many rounds can you get in your mags for that TS? I have the CTS and I can get 20 in the mag, but the gun wont run...so I'm starting with 1 in the chamber and 19 in the mag. Have you been able to get anymore in?

Do you like the long or short dust cover better?

I have about 1K through the modified TS and MANY thousands through the IPSC ST. So I am not sure if I like either better yet. They both shoot great, but I am still a little better with the origianl. I just put the same sights on the TS so I can get them to shoot to the same POA. We will see after I get some more rounds on it!

Question: How many rounds can you get in your mags for that TS? I have the CTS and I can get 20 in the mag, but the gun wont run...so I'm starting with 1 in the chamber and 19 in the mag. Have you been able to get anymore in?

I can get 21 in the mags using Grams guts and CZ custom bases. So I start with 21+1 without an issues. I only load 20 in them for reloads. I can reload with 21 in the mag, but I have to seat it pretty hard and just dont want the aggrevation!

Edited by kitestir

IMGP2611.jpg

IMGP2612.jpg

IMGP2614.jpg

I can get 21 in the mags using Grams guts and CZ custom bases. So I start with 21+1 without an issues. I only load 20 in them for reloads. I can reload with 21 in the mag, but I have to seat it pretty hard and just dont want the aggrevation!

The 21+1 is a huge advantage, that gives you an extra target that I have to reload for...hmmm might have to take a look at that. Thanks!

Which Grams parts do you use for the TS? I can't seem to find any listed anywhere for this gun.

i have several CZs my self and love them all just got into Dan Wessons order a new havoc cant wait to get it here...but one thing i need help with is the TS mags the bullet keeps nosing down i have the basepad and springs from CZ custom....I put the bend in the spring and everything any help from the CZ world would be nice

Here is my CZ 75 Shadow T converted to Single Action Only. Changing out the trigger was the only change done. With the action work done by CZ Custom on the original DA/SA configuration, this change resulted in a 2 lb trigger with very little take up or reset.

IMG_0561.jpg

Edited by Samuel Adams

• 1 month later...

All are very cool toys and tihs (read backwards), just make sure you understand IPSC rules are different from USPSA rules, IF, BIG 'IF' - you are gonna shoot Internationally -> Combat Hammer (I saw quite a few in the pix) is a NO-NO in Prod.Div.!!! Comp Hammer is G2G thou.

Edited by CeeZer