Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made the switch

doubleforte78

Hey guys, its official. I have made the switch from Glock to CZ.

Dumped my poor G34 for an Angus Shadow.

Shot my first match with it last week- it was Steel Challenge. The double action pull that I was so concerned about was really no big deal. I scored a 127 which is considerably slower that what I'm used to, but I was being very careful on the draw and fist shot. I've been able to adjust much more quickly than I expected. After some dry fire work, I'm able to get my draw times and reloads up to my G34 baseline.

I love the Shadow! Be seeing you on the CZ forums... ~KL

Wouldn't say he converted me but got me started with CZ's. Now if only my girlfriend would take the same path :D Shes actually liking the Mink trigger looks like I might have to buy another for myself because she is hoarding this one.

How the transition to the CZ working out? Would like to know how the 2 compare. Thanks.

I hover back and forth between the CZ and the Glock but mostly been using the CZ (85 Combat) for the last 2 years. I find reloads faster and easier than the Glock both in terms of angle and finish of the mag which is smooth on the CZ compared to the Glock.

After you get used to that DA first shot, you give little up in trigger IMHO. Guns are about equal for accuracy off the bench with maybe a slight edge to the CZ.

I find I shoot the CZ better under stress (like a match) which I attribute to the heavier weight of the gun over the Glock.

In term of reliability, I put the Glock slightly ahead but my 85 Combat has been extremely reliable. I have had other CZ's which have given me some problems but the current one is very good.

Congrats!! :cheers:

wewt!

i wonder what my CZ conversion count is now. i think this brings me to 7. :)

I am one of them.. :goof:

really? i know i've talked online to a bunch of folks, but haven't kept track lol

I don't what your conversion count is but your divorce count is one. My wife found out about the CZ 75 SA I just bought that this forum made me by. Along with the Shadow I just bought, my wife ended up going out and bought a new refrigerator.

you can add a refrigerator to you cz conversion list.

I don't what your conversion count is but your divorce count is one. My wife found out about the CZ 75 SA I just bought that this forum made me by. Along with the Shadow I just bought, my wife ended up going out and bought a new refrigerator.

you can add a refrigerator to you cz conversion list.

:roflol::cheers::devil::sight: