Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Retrosexual vs. The Rest

SiG Lady

Yes, Ted Nugent cried when Ol Yeller died. He was 6.

I can and have killed, field dressed and butchered whitetail deer.

I own an outfit to conceal me from prey.

I think use of a snow thrower is fine, if it is gas powered and noisy.

I think those kilts are silly, though I have been known to wears skirts, dresses and heels when warranted.

Do I qualify as a retrosexual woman?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hunt, have butchered and eaten many animals, and I have numerous scars with stories to go with. I also wear pink and purple shirts when shooting 3-gun. Mainly just to make the other shooters "Deal with it".

I can get away with doing that because of the only time in my life that I have ever cried. I was 4 yrs. old, doing my relieving business behind the barn like all manly animals do (we don't squat to do that) and I accidentally zipped up the frank and beans in the zipper. Still makes me a little misty when I think about it.

Thank you Sig Lady you are most kind.

Yes it IS gas powered and yes it IS a big 2 stage thrower.

Only way I could afford it was to go in half with my neighbor from across the street.

He made one pass down the driveway and then turned to me and said "This thing is worth every penny we paid for it!"

JK

I voluntarily butchered and dressed an entire deer one day when my ex (a full-blown weirdo and wuss, but that was another whole story) was too frankly chicken-s**t to do so. He'd shot the thing on our property with the assistance of someone who came in and actually knew what he was doing, then 'ex' went totally whacky when it came time to DEAL WITH IT. I proceeded to do the deed (it was no big deal--and I, even, was on a vegetarian diet at the time) and never let him forget it. He never shot another deer.

Do I get some female retrosexual credit for that event...? :P

I DEALT WITH IT.

I don't understand how Sig Lady was ever involved with a full blown weirdo and wuss.

"I don't understand how Sig Lady was ever involved with a full blown weirdo and wuss."
Those were unhappy and desperate times and things are much different now. Whoever the idiot was that tried to con an entire gender into "dependency" ought to be tortured and hung. Once I gained a sense of independence I was unstoppable. One o' them Warrior Princesses (but still a lady) with a few guns in the closet. Yes, times have changed. Thank goodness.

Once I gained a sense of independence I was unstoppable. One o' them Warrior Princesses (but still a lady) with a few guns in the closet. Yes, times have changed. Thank goodness.[/color]

Well done Sig Lady!!!

Those were unhappy and desperate times and things are much different now. Whoever the idiot was that tried to con an entire gender into "dependency" ought to be tortured and hung. Once I gained a sense of independence I was unstoppable. One o' them Warrior Princesses (but still a lady) with a few guns in the closet. Yes, times have changed. Thank goodness.

Ah...ha! The warrior princess thread, another classic that needs to be brought pack up for revisit.

"I don't understand how Sig Lady was ever involved with a full blown weirdo and wuss."

Bravo!