Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Retrosexual vs. The Rest

SiG Lady

Sig, way to go....see, a real lady knows how to handle a knife.

That was most difinately not a kilt. It was a womans pleated skirt. And after he left, the girls whispered and giggled to each other. BTW, as I was leaving that night, the police were in the process of taking him "downtown". I don't know why, but am curious.

Mike (who could probably pull off wearing a real kilt....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen; If you insist on wearing kilts for shooting events please, for the sake of all the innocent folks standing behind you, fasten the "modesty snap" (see Utilikilt pages) before going prone.

:D;)

I voluntarily butchered and dressed an entire deer one day

Do I get some female retrosexual credit for that event...?

I think that means you are Proto-Sexual, ahead of your time, the shape of things to come, and a complete and utter studmuffette. :wub:

Watched Patton the other night and his soliloquy at the first of ther movie is definately retrosexual. "...all this stuff you hear abuot Americans not wanting to win is a bunch of horse dung." "...the Army is a team. This individually stuff is a bunch of crap."

If you liked that, get on the net and check out the real text of the original speech. The movie version was considerably edited, both for profanity, length, and Retro-Sexual content.

Don't let the pin on your name tag stick you "Muffette"

You can be the official Studmuffette of team Geritol during the span of the On Line Match. I will even send you a T shirt. What size and location and color. PM me. If I send it you have to post a pic of you wearing it in support of Ron, Mike and me.

And you know there are certain requisites for the pic. The shirt has to be tucked into your pants; hot pants would be better, no jacket over the shirt, 3/4 profile, color, really love it if you wear it while shooting your league.

:)

Hey, this is getting outa hand! Best I wear a bag over my head in the photo, too... to avoid embarrassing all of you. :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Sorry, no hot pants (have you ever lived in the Northwest during winter and (so-called) spring??!! <_< ) Wearing it to league, however, would be extremely appropriate. 'Give the guys something to talk about.

Size small. I'm little. :)

Dude

You obviously read my post wrong. she is the Official STUDMUFFETTE for team Geritol, and no she does not need Geritol.

each team can have their own cheering section, but Team Geritol is the only team to have a Studmuffette. I don't even think there is another team...so we have her by default...