Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I saw this today on You Tube !

JayJayJay

Geez, you'd think that he could turn off the fan for 3 minutes and not shout over the roar...

I looks like it gets hot in that garage that guys is in. Maybe that is why the fan was at full blast.

I'll never get that 2 minutes and 35 seconds of my life back.

(time is correct...I quit watching)

Is that you JayJayJay?

No it is not. My name is Jose. We share the same first letter but this is not me. I do not even know how to put a video on the internet. I am what you call a novice when it comes to computers. I was wondering how long before someone asked if this guy was me. He also has a full head of hair and I would kill for that.

That's three minutes I'll never get back.

IF you were really my friend you would have emailed me and let me know not to waste the 60 seconds required to hit the stop button.

I will get even :P

and now to get -Even - with jay jay jay

I am closing in on 55 and I not only have a full head of hair , but it is fairly hard to find any gray in my soft full hair. I have to go get a hair cut now because my full head of hair just grows so fast

:P

Edited by AlamoShooter

That's three minutes I'll never get back.

IF you were really my friend you would have emailed me and let me know not to waste the 60 seconds required to hit the stop button.

I will get even :P

and now to get -Even - with jay jay jay

I am closing in on 55 and I not only have a full head of hair , but it is fairly hard to find any gray in my soft full hair. I have to go get a hair cut now because my full head of hair just grows so fast

:P

Maybe you can save some of that hair and sell it to me so I can glue some of that fine hair on my bald head. My wife hates that I wear a ball cap to hide my bald head.

Well that did me no good!! He did not mention weather or not it was the original Chips Ahoy Cookie or the chewy kind? Also the only milk I get has the radiation in it... :(

Another side note I knew this video was fake is that the milk was only Half Full (yes I look at it that way) this would hinder a proper chip dunk I would think unless he has girly hands... :sight: