Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made GM in Open

lneel

Well, I finally did it. I made Grand Master in Open. This makes Nic and I only the second Father/Son to both be GM's in USPSA along with the Bridgman's! With Nic and I being 1/2 at the 2011 Arkansas Sectional Match I think we are making our mark as a Father/Son team!

Lee

'bout time, you sandbaggin' bastard ;)

I remember this class I was in with this guy named Matt Burkett, and these two Neel guys were there. And Lee is saying "we'll never shoot those stupid Open guns"... rolleyes.gif

I remember this class I was in with this guy named Matt Burkett, and these two Neel guys were there. And Lee is saying "we'll never shoot those stupid Open guns"... rolleyes.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Bout time Lee!!

See you at A5 pal..

JT

Haaaaaaaaa.....I remember that......now it is "we'll never shoot those stupid Limited guns"...and I am pretty sure of that as I sold them all. I wanna go fast!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

Congratulations. I will come shake your hands at Doubletap. That is so awesome. You guys are one of the Father/son shooters that I use to get fathers to get their sons into shooting. Now it holds even more water than it did. Gratz again and keep up the good work and great example for our father/son shooters.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Haaaaaaaaa.....I remember that......now it is "we'll never shoot those stupid Limited guns"...and I am pretty sure of that as I sold them all. I wanna go fast!!!!!!!!!!

That's certainly a way to prevent them from being shot cheers.gif

Going to be a good squad at Double Tap ;)

Congratulations Lee you've been shooting like a GM for a long time anyway :cheers:

BTW, you and Nick are both great reps for our Sport and for Team Infinity. Since the first day I met you, you were always very helpful, offered great advice and told me when I made mistakes. Thanks for all that you do for the Sport and GOOD LUCK AT THE WORLD SHOOT :cheers: