Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why my dog hates me

benos

When I was about 5 I had a sombrero like that slapped on me for a picture on a stuffed burro down in Juarez. A couple of my brothers were on the saddle so I was hanging off his haunches, with sewing needle-like donkey-hair tearing the hell out of my young, sunburned flesh (insert tear-falling-on-tender-cheek emoticon here).

I hate it to this very day.....but a cookie would have made me feel better. :rolleyes:

The Tuck don't do Chevy's.

:D

Mr. Tucker was pre-staging for the BrianEnos.com Cinco de Mayo taco dinner party.

Everytime I think of Chevy's it reminds me of California and Chubaca. Now I just gave myself a headache.

Edited by Powder Finger

The Tuck don't do Chevy's.

:D

Mr. Tucker was pre-staging for the BrianEnos.com Cinco de Mayo taco dinner party.

Everytime I think of Chevy's it reminds me of California and Chubaca. Now I just gave myself a headache.

Yea, although most people raved about their salsa, I hated it.

When I was about 5 I had a sombrero like that slapped on me for a picture on a stuffed burro down in Juarez. A couple of my brothers were on the saddle so I was hanging off his haunches, with sewing needle-like donkey-hair tearing the hell out of my young, sunburned flesh (insert tear-falling-on-tender-cheek emoticon here).

I hate it to this very day.....but a cookie would have made me feel better. :rolleyes:

If is wasn't for the "age of 5" part, you would have had me worried with a story that mentioned a burro and Juarez :roflol: